3

Yoongi sigh for the umpteenth time as he watches as the team does Indian runs around the field. They weren't even in season at the moment. They were doing conditioning so that they would be in shape for when the season actually began. He couldn't even imagine doing all that exercise in this heat.

Both the JV and varsity team were working out together, a little more than 22 teens since a couple showed up in hopes of taking one of the returners spots once try outs started. 90% of the boys there had their shirts off sweat glistening down their chests. Even with all the boys around his eyes were focused on a particular sweaty blonde. Jimin's hair stuck to his forehead, a couple strands sticking up from when he ran his fingers through it. Ever so often the boy would glance up at the bleachers where the brunette sat, they'd make eye contact for a second before Jimin looked away nervous that someone would some how find out what they had done.

"It's too hot to be alive." Yoongi's focus snapped to the boy who plopped himself beside him. He grabbed the water bottle that the male handed to him. "Sweaty soccer boys. How amusing." The boy mumbled taking a sip of his own water. Yoongi hummed his eyes going the blonde once again. "Which one is it?" He asked.

Yoongi shook his head. "I already told you I'm not telling." He looked back over at the blue haired male. The boy only rolled his eyes at his best friend. "Why so secretive?" He complained "you always tell me these things."

"Yeah but this guy doesn't want people knowing and I gotta respect that." He responded. The boy didn't try to push any further instead just inspected all the players. "Is he good though?"

"Taehyung!" Yoongi screeched catching the attention of a few girls sitting around the field ogling at the athletes. They gave him strange looks mumbling to themselves before turning back around. "Well?" The younger's cheeks tinted scarlet. "Oh, don't act like you're not a sinner. Just tell me."

The brunette stayed silent looking down at his hands. "I mean yeah. He was alright." He mumbled. Taehyung raised his brow. "Just alright?"

Yoongi glared at him. "Yes. Just alright."

The blue haired laughed throwing his head back. "Tragic." Yoongi slapped his arm. "Shut up. It was good. It's just obvious he doesn't have much experience." He mutter glancing back over seeing the boys head over to the locker room.

"Oh god he's so cute." Yoongi could only roll his eyes at how desperate these girls were but he quickly perked up hearing hear the familiar name.

"Jimin was looking so good today."

"He kept looking at you."

"Oh you noticed that too? I thought I was imagining it." Yoongi wanted to laugh knowing very well he wasn't starring at either girl. He didn't correct her allowing her to continue with her thirst induced delusions.

"Well with you around he'll become a pro." Taehyung said wiggling his brows.

"Shut up. He said it won't happen again so," he trailed off.

The older hummed. "Bet you will."

_

"No!" Yoongi whined trying to slap away the hand away to no avail. Jimin grabbed a handful of fries stuffing it in his mouth. The brunette pouted watching as the blonde did a little happy dance laughing at his expression.

"You monster." The dark hair mumbled standing up to throw away his food wrappers before making his way out of the kitchen playfully shoving his shoulder against Jimin's. The blonde just ignored him stealing more fries from Namjoon who was to busy texting to notice. Jimin continued his little dance wiggling his shoulders. He reached over to grab one from Jungkook only for his hand do be shoved away.

"No bitch, these are mine." He said defensively before shoving the last remaining fries in his mouth. Jimin stopped his little dance pouting looking like kicked puppy.

Namjoon stood up grabbing the trash grabbing trash. "I'm gonna go hang out with Jin." He announced. Jungkook stood from his seat self inviting himself to tag along. "What about you Jimin you coming?"

The boy shook his head. "Nah. I gotta work on some homework" the boy lied. "I'm just gonna use your bathroom then head out." He said. Namjoon nodded already standing by the door. "Alright lock the door when you leave."

He waited till the door shut and he knew for sure neither boy would enter the house again before making his way up the stairs and into a certain boy's room.

_________________________________

Okay so I know this chapter sucks but I promise it'll try harder. Schools been a lot lately and I haven't had time to write so this was rushed. Plus I always struggle the most with the first few chapters but I promise I'll try to make it better