The Graveyard Battle

Filius returned to the room and noticed that The Swords of Darkness had just started getting up.

Ninya woke up and groaned, she might have been healed but her body was still sore from the healing, she then noticed where she was. She then turned to Peter who was holding her, "Peter?" 

"Ninya!", Peter smiled but he was also covered in tears, he then started sobbing on her.

"Peter!? Wait, what happened?", Ninya asked, Peter stopped crying and slowly sat up, he noticed he had a smile, but it wasn't just a smile, it was one of regret and hope.

She then remembered what happened to her, she was so shocked she quickly grabbed her eye and her body searching fro any injury, she then looked at Peter, "I...I thought", her face started dripping tears, "I...", she quickly hugged Peter.

"Mmhmm!", Filius coughed, Ninya and Peter let each other go and turned to him.

"Killstag!!", Ninya cheered, "Did...did you save us?"

"Yes", Filius stepped forward, after he walked closer, the other two members of The Swords of Darkness started waking up. 

"Ow...", Lukrut said he then noticed that he was alive, he quickly checked his body in shock. Dyne, who also woke up, had also done the same, he checked his head and then his neck.

"Listen!", Filius ordered, "I was the one who brought you back to life."

Everyone was shocked, they all looked at him in bewilderment, Ninya couldn't believe it, "Y-you really.....you have the power to bring back the dead?"

"Yes", Filius stated, everyone, gasped. 

Ninya was still in denial that she looked at Peter as if asking him it was true, "Yeah... it's true."

Filius looked at all of them, "Peter and I spoke, we made a deal. I bring you back and you serve me, my home, and more importantly my father."

Everyone looked at Peter, he nodded at them, "I did...I agreed, if I could... I'd do it again. I...", he started tearing, he wiped his eyes, "I'd give.. my life for you guys... if it meant you'd all be alive."

Everyone smiled and Ninya and Peter hugged each other in tears and smiles, after a while they all stopped and looked at Filius.

They all stood up and kneeled down, "Thank you for saving us... lord."

Filius nodded in agreement, "I accept your thanks, heed me, my followers, you follow me, but the one you need to worship is my father. He was the one, who allowed me to revive you."

"Lord Momon", Dyne asked. 

"His real name is Ainz Ooal Gown, the Last Supreme Being, and the ruler of the Kingdom of Nazarick", Filius said in a respectful tone. "Thanks to him listening to my request, I was allowed to save you because I saw something in you four", he stated.

"R-really", Peter asked wondering what it was that gave them a second chance. 

"You can be used as test subjects, if trained properly in Nazarick's combat style, we are wondering if you can become the next thirteen heroes", everyone was shocked by what he said. 

"What do you mean? We...the next heroes?", asked Peter.

"Yes, we need a symbol that will attract more attention to Momon and view him as a hero, the more followers and prestige he has the more power he'll obtain", Filius said, "You four are the stepping stones for that. I expect you to work to the bone for our gift."

"Yes! Lord!", they all bowed. 

Suddenly Filius got a call from a messaging spell, "Young Lord?"