Nazarick Side Stories

Currently, in one of the Pleiades' rooms...

All of the Pleiades were gathered in Yuri's room, the occasion, was the object in their hands. On their fingers, they had a ring, why was this ring important, well because it was an engagement ring. 

Each Pleiade had a ring each with its own unique design and gem, the rings were made to appear elegant while also giving buffs to their bearer. 

The order goes as is, Solution wore a ring with the shank in black color. The center stone was a big blue diamond and the two other stones on its sides were smaller blue diamonds. The shank was designed in a wavy form, and made to look like waves of water  Filius thought it fitting for Solution since she was a slime race monster. 

(A.N: a shank is a piece of silver or gold shaped in a circle big enough for the finger to fit and holds the gems that are placed on top. Basically, it's a base ring, and the gems are additional decoration.)

Next was Lupusregina she wore a ring with the shank having a nordic design and at the head was a design of two wolf heads both cuddling together.  The wolves had small red diamonds as eyes, the ring also had two side stones which were also red diamonds. A wolf design was also chosen because of Lupus's racial characteristics.  

Entoma's ring was also made based on her monster race, her shank was actually a sculpted centipede curved in a circle, and on the area where the ends met, was a big dark green diamond. There were also two side stones which were smaller diamonds. 

Next in line was CZ, her ring also had its own unique design the shank was made with a design of gears interlocking with each other, and on the top, were three gems. The center stone was a big green lime-colored diamond and so were the two gems on each side, but they were smaller compared to it. 

Naberal Gamma's ring was also special, since she was of the doppelganger race, the ring followed those characteristics. The shank was designed to look like scary branches and on the top, it changed morphing into two hands that held the top gem. The gem on top was a misty white diamond and it was being held by the shanks which were shaped like two hands, one hand was human and the other was that of some humanoid creature.

And lastly Yuri, she wore a ring with a regular shank but on the top, the head of the ring was actually designed to look like the screaming faces of three people. Since the faces were screaming with their eyes wide open, their mouths and eyes were designed with gems the gems were of a teal color. This color was a chosen blend of her color gauntlets and the blue ribbons she wore. 

All of them were looking at their hands, to be specific, they were looking at their rings, which they all received from Filius. But as they weren't accustomed to the meaning behind the gift they had no idea what it meant. Or at least five of them didn't, Yuri on the other hand knew what these rings signified. 

"So big sis, you said you'd explain why Filius gifted these items to us", Lupus asked in her usual carefree tone. 

Yuri sighed at her brazen way of speaking about their Master son, Yuri then pushed her glasses back in position. "Yes, Young Master Filius explained what these rings represent. You see, in the world of the Supreme Beings, there is an ancient tradition that's been passed down through millennia. Supreme Beings are ancient beings with incredible power far beyond what we know, they created the worlds and many civilizations of mortal races, and they commanded respect and honor...but that doesn't mean they didn't feel love."

All of the sisters were now seated in the beds or on the chairs in the room as they heard Yuri's story, they all were so attentive to this story that they didn't want to miss a single thing. 

"Supreme Beings, just like mortals, would feel attraction towards one another, and together in their bond, they would bring life to a new Supreme Being that would create and take life as it grew", Yuri then took a small pause before continuing, "But before a new Supreme Being could be created, that ancient tradition would need to be followed. This was the tradition of marriage. The Supreme Beings, those who loved each other, would vow to the heavens and depths of hell, that they would be together no matter what. This was a union that would never be broken, that they'd love each other even if they opposed one another, the bond of marriage would unite their souls no matter where they were."