Humanity's Hero?

Gazef had just woken up, it was early in the morning, around five or six in the morning, the reason? His dreams, or to be accurate, his meetings with The Guardian of souls, it's been three days, and every time he fell asleep he would talk with the guardian to know more about the world. 

Flashback.....

Gazef was laying on the floor, he suddenly opened his eyes and he saw it once more, the river of souls, the same wooden boat, and The Guardian. 

Gazef walked up to the massive giant and kneeled, "Gazelf, welcome back, you've been coming here more and more." The guardian turned around and stopped rowing, "To what do I owe the pleasure of your return."

"I thank you for welcoming me back, sir", Gazef said while looking at the giant, "I have returned to thank you. Thanks to your words and wisdom, I was able to master the special technique."

"You've mastered Acrobatics, I expected as much", the guardian said as he walked to sit down at a desk on the small boat. "And there's no need for your gratitude, the knowledge for the technique could have been easily acquired in the human world", the Guardian stated.

(Author's note: Acrobatics: a skill that grants the user flexibility and agility like no other, unlike a unique skill this one can be learned but only by following its specific required actions. Once learned it will allow the user to perceive things in slow motion while having an incredibly fast reflex, it will also provide the user with immense control over their body. meaning that they can order the body to act differently in a plot of a second.)

Gazef quickly got up, "That may be, but where would I could I have found such a skill. Also if anyone knew about such a skill i highly doubt that they would use it for good, much less teach it to someone else. That's why I thank you, you willingly gave me the ability to know of this skill and I am grateful for that."

"I see, so that's why", the guardian looked at Gazef and nodded, "Gazef, I have a request, would you mind listening to what I have to say?"

Gazef nodded, "Understood, I'll listen to your request."

"I want this world to be saved... I may be a creature with incredible wisdom and power... but I can only have that power here. I am as weak as a leaf in the living world", Gazef realized that this might be due to the natural laws of the order. 

The Order, what he heard from the Guardian, was a set of laws that could never be broken even if you had powers like a deity. One law stated that certain creatures weren't allowed to interact with one another, an example would be the gods that the humans who worshipped them weren't allowed to interact with them unless it was for a certain spell buff or a special skill on the day of birth. 

"I want you to help Ainz Ooal Gown,  become his subordinate and save the continent", Gazef stood there stiff, The Guardian had just asked him one of the most difficult. The Guardian turned his head, even though he had no face, Gazef could tell he was looking at him, "I understand... You've pledged your loyalty to the king."

Gazef nodded, "Yes, I swore my loyalty to him, he gave me so much and I'm am deeply grateful for all those opportunities." 

"I can tell your words are truthful", The guardian then turned to look at the riverside, "But your loyalty won't be enough." Gazef wondered what he was referring to, "King Ramposa is a good king, but he's beyond his time. Your nation is corrupt to the core, the nobles, the soldiers, merchants, they are all being controlled by the Eight Fingers."

Gazef swallowed his saliva, he heard many rumors about the Eight Fingers, how they kidnapped women and children to sell to disgusting nobles. How they developed addictive drugs that would kill a person slowly and how they would sell it to the enemy nations.