Building an Army

Filius was in his study reading a report of Demiurge's progress in the demihuman plains, aside from his father, he too had a few orders that he wanted Demiurge to complete. Those included the transport of multiple females and children demihuman to Nazarick. 

The plan would be to bring the demihumans to the Tomb and perform certain experiments on them, one of the experiments would be that he would breed and train the demihumans and compare them to those from the outside

(By breed, he meant that he would be a farmer of sorts, he would breed and raise them like calves, he would acknowledge them as sentient beings but that would be it. They would still be foot soldiers and they would still belong to Nazarick)

"So Demiurge will be bringing in the first batch around next sunrise", Filius said while reading the parchment he received. The parchment described each race and all their abilities and specialties. 

CZ nodded, "Accurate, Filius-sama. Sir Demiurge has reported on the exact quantity, 20 female trolls, and 7 troll children. 20 female Orcs, and 7 Orc children. 20 bear folk, and 7 bear folk children. 20 Catfolk females and 7 Catfolk children. 20 dog folk females and 7 dog folk children. 20 female minotaurs, and 7 minotaur children. 20 Rhino folk females and 7 Rhino folk children. 20 hippo folk females and 7 folk children. 20 female gator folk and 7 gator children. 20 cat folk females and 7 cat folk children. 20 snake women and 7 snake children."

"Sounds like a perfect amount, among the children, are they divided between male and female?", Filius asked placing the parchment away. 

"Affirmative, Filius-sama, among all the children, there are 4 males and 3 females between each race", CZ said with a nod. 

"Perfect, please ask your sister Aureole to prepare the gate for the transfer, also tell Yuri to prepare a group that will keep the best man in control and another team to create the houses for them. Tell Lupus to accompany Yuri on this assignment, as well. Also, spread the word to all of Nazarick's denizens from this day one I will start integrating new races into Nazaricks ranks. They will be at the lowest level in ranks, but they need to accept them as part of our family from now on", Filius said while standing up.

"Understood, Filus-sama?", CZ then noticed Filius in front of her. 

"We have to work on how you call me, but I'll reward you for doing a good job so far", Filius leaned in and he connected his lips with CZ's. 

CZ was stunned at first, her processing didn't know how to compute such excitement within her. She was startled and she felt fuzzy and warm at the same time, CZ closed her eyes and just accepted the passionate kiss.

After a bit, Filius ended the kiss and CZ continued to have a longing expression, Filius smiled at her cute expression, "Did you like that?"

"I-i guess, I don't really know", CZ said shyly with a flushed face. 

Filius chuckled and gave her a quick kiss, after, he leaned and whispered softly in her ear, "I really enjoyed it." 

CZ's face became even redder, but she smiled and nodded. 

Filius smiled at her cuteness, [it's good to see her be more expressive, she always has that straight cute face. Sometimes it seems lonely and other times it seems longing as if she wanted to be a bit expressive like her sisters.]

"Alright then, we have to go, let's get to work. I'll see you later, okay?", Filius kissed her on the lips once more. Filius then walked to the door and CZ held it open for him, they both exited the room and went to do their jobs. 

Meanwhile in the Devil Ice Tundras...

Aura swung her long whip and ended up cutting the legs and arms of the Giant Ice Golem, the golem crashed to the floor. Mare quickly came in and used her druid powers to create a cage of roots, the roots ended up wrapping around the golem and trapping it. Then on top of the roots, a small flower bud started growing and immediately bloomed, from the flower spores started falling. The spores were actually a paralyzing substance and as soon as they fell on their target they would paralyze them for hours.