Spiderweb Network

Somewhere in an outpost away from the roads was a group of female adventures, it was the adamantine group known as Blue Rose.

 What were they doing? They were destroying the outpost belonging to the Eight Fingers, the syndicate controlling the kingdom from the shadows. 

What did the Eight Fingers do, they did eight prime things, slave trafficking, assassination, smuggling, larceny, drug trafficking, security for the powerful or wealthy, casinos for gambling, and forms of banking. 

The branch the outpost belonged to was that of the drug trafficking finger, Blue Rose discovered this location and its connection to the syndicate and chose to take it out. 

Blue Rose burned the crops that were used to produce the drugs and raided the building in search of any evidence leading to another outpost or if lucky another finger's workings. 

On a hillside, the female group of four was standing in a semi-circle speaking to one another. 

Two of the women were almost identical, this was actually because they were twins

Two of the women were almost identical, this was actually because they were twins. The two wore a combination of fishnets underneath their baggy pants and chest armor, they also had a scarf that covered the bottom of their face.  

 Their hair was in ponytails with two bangs on the front and a headband on their heads. The only difference the two had was in the secondary color they wore, one had red colored accessories and the other had them in blue. The pair were ninjas and sisters working in Blue Rose they're names were Tina and Tia. (Tia wears blue, and Tina wears red)

The next woman in the group was named Gargaran, unlike her other squadmates, she was a tall muscular woman with short bowl-cut blonde hair and blue eyes. She wore a full-body crimson armor and a silver tiara on her head, her weapon of choice was a massive Warhammer she carried around. 

Then there was their leader, she was a former nobleman, named Lakyus Alvein Dale Aindra. She too, had blonde hair, and just like Tia and Tina, she didn't wear a full armor set, she only wore armor bracers and boots with a matching chest piece. For the rest of her body, she wore red leggings and a matching skin-tight shirt, over that she wore a blue dress tailored for wide-range movements.  On top of her head, she wore a thorn-like tiara with a blue rose on the right side, and on the left side of her hair was braided into a rose. Her weapons were two types, she had a semi-ring of flying blades, called Floating Swords, behind her, and on her person, she had a dark sword known as Kilineiram the Demonic Sword.