Nazarick Side Stories

Becoming a wife pt.2

Nabe just entered her room, she had just returned from the journey with the Supreme Being Lord Ainz and the Young Master Lord Filius. The journey was relatively easy and they had no problems with the business they had, of course, there was the fact of the bug that annoyed her and the Young Master. (She was referring to Lukrut)

Nabe then touched her lips, "The Young Master", she didn't know why but she felt calm and at ease when she remembered their kiss. 

She sat down on her bed and plopped herself down on it, she remembered what the Young Master had requested of her. He wanted her as his wife, he the son of a Supreme Being, wanted a lowly servant like her as a wife. Nabe sighed, "me...as a wife? Why though?"

She then remembered the full request that he asked of her, he said that she would be one of the wives. She along with the other Pleiades would all become his wives per his request, but she wondered how would the others react to this.

She went to her closet and took out her maid outfit, she placed the clothes on the bed and started removing her clothes. Just like Filius had stated, Nabe was beautiful, she had beautiful curves and valleys. It seemed as if the goddess of beauty had crafted Nabe by hand and made sure that nothing could tait her beauty.

As for her underwear, she wore a g-string panty with a garter and sheer thigh-high stockings, she also wore a matching bra. 

(Something like this)

Before she put any clothes on she turned to look at herself in the mirror

Before she put any clothes on she turned to look at herself in the mirror. She looked at her hands and at her legs, they were the same as ever, but for some reason, today she wasn't happy with them. "They look the same...everything looks the same...", she looked at the floor in bitterness, "...I look just like them."

After she calmed herself she proceeded to dress herself, once all the preparations were done she headed out to find her sisters. 

The first person she would look for would be her elder sister, Yuri Alpha. To Naberal, she was the perfect maid, Sebas was the perfect butler but that was another fact entirely. Yuri, in Naberal's eyes, was a reliable sister, she was intellectual beautiful strong, and more expressive, unlike her. 

She decided to find her first so that they could find the other Pleiades quicker. After she searched through the normal route she found her sister (With her group of maids) in a Supreme Being's Bedroom.

Naberal knocked on the wall to signal that she  "Hello Yuri, I hope I am not intruding?"

"Hello Naberal you're back, does that mean that Ainz-Sama and Filius-Sama have returned?", yuri asked while not losing focus of what the maids were doing.

"Yes, both of them have returned. Lord Ainz is currently in his study while Young Master Filius is in his chambers resting", Naberal stated.

"I see", Naberal noticed a small change in expression on Yuri's face when she answered.