A Reforged Supreme Being

While Filius was occupied with Sebas and Tuare, something new was occurring in Nazarick. 

Ainz, who was currently in his study, had been pondering a summary of his son's use of the skin-changing room. He had requested Filius to report on any differences in changing his appearance and whether they had any negative effects after the event. 

He had just received the report and started reading through it. 

Ainz looked down at the paper, "I see, so Filius doesn't see any impacting change in his mentality. He feels in complete control and the change feels natural, also any extended ligament or extremities can removed by just thought, things like wings tails, or horns."

Ainz chuckled, "He says it's like activating a summoning spell and canceling it."

The Eight Edge Assassins and the homunculus maid, Foire, who was guarding him, all titled their heads when they witnessed their master chuckle at something he was reading. His happiness made them smile, seeing their master happy was a good sign, it gave them hope that he'd never think of leaving them like the other Supreme Beings did.

Something that none of the servants spoke about was the loneliness they felt knowing their creators weren't with them, they were ecstatic that the leader of the fort-one Supreme Beings remained with them till the end, but they still felt the absence of the rest. They didn't know why, yet and they feared asking their master for an answer. They wanted to know but what if the answer they received was one they didn't want to hear, what if their creators left them and Nazarick because they, the servants, failed or bored them? 

Had they failed their creator's expectations, or were they overthinking this? They would never know, and they chose to avoid asking. 

What they chose to do was offer their supreme loyalty to the only member of the Supreme Beings who had remained, they did this hoping that Lord Ainz would stay with them forever. That their loyalty and service would appease him and keep him from leaving. 

So seeing their master happy and smiling, motivated them. To them, it seemed they were doing a great job.

Ainz, who wasn't aware of any of this, continued reading the report, "The change only occurs in the room after giving..."

[Damn, that's crazy! I have to offer a severed head that is at least a week fresh, which means, Filius has done that multiple times. Wait, where did he get them, did he kill some of my friend's creations?], Ainz shook his head when that thought came up, [No, knowing him, he would never dare to do that without consulting me. So it's likely some creatures from the New World.]

[But that's shocking, using body parts as an offering], Ainz continued to read the report, and Filius stated that the offerings would placed into a bowl before entering the water. Also when entering the water, it's better to remove all clothing and items you have on your person, putting them in an inventory or handing them to a maid would be best. 

 [Naked?], Ainz started shifting in embarrassment, he wondered if it was necessary to expose himself to a maid before changing his appearance.

Ainz then had an inspiration from the heavens, instead of exposing himself to a stranger, he wondered if maybe Albedo could be there. Sure, they were in a relationship, and maybe this was a big step in their relationship, but they were a couple so it should be fine. And if he was getting technical, she was the only free person available at the moment, aside from his son. But asking your son to hold your items while you exposed yourself to him didn't sound very good on paper. 

Ainz sighed, [I'll ask her later... hopefully, it doesn't become weird.]

Ainz continued reading, [Once the offerings were given and all his items were put to the side, he entered the water. The transformation took about sixteen seconds and then you could come out of the water.]