Sparks of Romance

Akari was shocked by the sudden demon popping from out of nowhere, but for some reason, this demon's aura felt familiar. While she was trying to figure who the man was, she hadn't even realized that she was on the floor. 

The demon was currently getting a feel for this new body, even though it looked real it felt like he had layers and layers of magic covering his entire body. The feeling would be similar to a person with no experience wearing makeup, suddenly having to wear layers of it. He then turned his head to see his maid on the floor looking at him intently, he raised his eyebrow wondering why she was on the ground. "Akari, are you okay?", he asked.

Akari immediately came back to reality, she was now sure of who he was, she identified the man by the sound of his voice. "Young Master Filius, is that you?", she asked the demon.

Filius immediately understood what was going on, she must've been startled to see some random person walking out of the pool he had entered. "Yes, it's me. What do you think of this body? Does it suit me?", Filius asked while turning his body and displaying it.  

Akari's eyes sparkled, "Incredible! You look outstanding, Young Master!"

Filius nodded, "I agree, the fountain of skins is a powerful and useful tool for any covert in disguise missions. It's really convenient since it uses, Super tier magic to conceal a person's true appearance without hindering their abilities or magic. It's good since most creatures of this world seem to be only capable of using magic up to 6th Tier, though there are some old documents that show creatures in the past using 8th Tier those are considered more like folktales than facts."

Akari quickly got up from the ground and dusted herself lightly, luckily she hadn't dropped Filius's robe. She made sure to hand him his robe, Filius accepted the robe and started wearing it. Unnoticed, Akari was lightly checking Filius out, he had a perfect body, even though he was handsome before, this appearance gave him a different form of handsomeness. 

Filius turned to her and she started blushing nervously, feeling like she was caught doing something naughty.

Filius smiled and chuckled, "Come Akari, let's get me prepared for tonight's date. I have to look charming for my date."

Akari nodded, "As you wish, Young Master."

Filius turned to the side and spoke, "Gate!"

Immediately a gate opened up and Filius entered it, behind him followed his maid Akari. The destination was Filius's chambers, where he would change a wear something elegant to his date. after Akari passed the gate, it closed, she then immediately opened Filius's wardrobe and displayed all the various outfits he owned.

"Hmm, Akari, please look for some clothing that makes me look lavish and striking", Filius ordered.

Akari bowed, she then started inspecting the wardrobe, Akari's eyes then lit and she pulled out an outfit. She made sure to get a variety of outfits that would fit the evening, Akari placed all the outfits she chose on a clothing rack. She then introduced the clothes to Filius one by one, the first outfit was a red robe with golden trims. It looked like a robe a king would wear for royal processions. 

"No, too vibrant", Filius stated.

Akari nodded and returned the clothes back into the wardrobe before picking out the next outfit. The next piece of clothing was a complete white jacket and pants that came along with a white belt and scarf, basically an all-white get-up. 

Filius thought about it a bit and shook his head, "I like it, though I feel that it's not fit for this occasion."

Akari nodded, "Understood Young Master",