The Next Chapter

It has been almost a month since Nazarick had arrived in the new world and in that short amount of time they had done so much.

Ainz became an adamantite in the spur of 5 missions or quests. They protected a village and became its guardian and earned the trust of every villager there. They met the kingdom's head warrior and became friends with him. They uncovered that world-level items existed in this world and discovered who had them. They managed to acquire a potion maker and her apprentice. And lastly, they discovered how to create powerful new magic spells.

Filius, who was in his study sighed, "Even though it seems we have done so much compared to what we need to do, it's very little." Filius stood up and walked to the portrait he had behind his chair.

The portrait was a painting of Ainz who was seated on his throne and Filius who was standing beside him.

Filius felt warmth every time he saw the painting, to him it was a relic that needed to be protected and maintained for eternity. He had requested some of the demons to create the painting and ordered them to use the most important points they had, after that he went and studied enchantments and placed a hand on the painting. The portrait had an enchantment that kept it clean while not ruining the painting's gracefulness.

Filius nodded and returned to his desk, now that his determination had returned he needed to take the next step.

"My father wants the world yet these kingdoms are a nuisance. We need to conquer them, but we need to do it in a way that shows these humans that we can do anything", Filius was wondering what would be a good way.

Suddenly he got an idea, he pulled out a book from the desk cabinet and opened it to a page on it was the sketch of the Head Warrior Gazef Stronoff. Filius internally smiled, "He is ."

He turned to the maid by the door, "Entoma."

Entoma, she's one of the Pleiades and uses insects that are bowed to her as weapons. Entoma bowed, "Yes young master?"

Filius shook his head, "Do not call me that, remember what I ordered?"

"Yes, Young-... I mean Yes Filius", Entoma fixed her wording.

Filius smiled, he stood up and walked toward her. Entoma became nervous seeing her Young Master in front of her like this.

Filius slowly raised his hand this made Entoma close her eyes wondering if she was going to be scolded for calling him wrongly.

As she waited, nothing happened, instead of being hit she was being gently patted by Filius.

Entoma raised her head wondering what was going on.

"I understand that this might be difficult but please don't call me Young Master, you are my fiance and as my fiance, you don't need to show me such respect", Filius said as he crested her mask's cheek.

"But Filius-sama", she whispered, "How can I not show respect to the future heir. That would be disgraceful."

Filius slowly grabbed her hands, "Do not give me respect...instead give me love."

They stayed standing there holding hands in their own small world.

Finally, Entoma nodded, "Alright...I shall call you whatever you desire, Filius."

"Thank you Entoma", Filus smiled and let her hands go, he coughed to return the air back to normal, "now I have another order for you."

"Yes...dear, what do you need", Entoma said as she followed him.

He turned to the table to where the sketch of Gazef was, "Please notify me when my father returns to Nazarick. Also, ask him if he will see him."

Entoma bowed, "It shall be done."