Random Thoughts

This new remaster and reissue of SOTT(the greatest album of all time) has me thinking I remember P saying in the mid 90s after he started NPG records( only fully independent label owned by a black person). That when he got his masters back he would re release everything from WB remastered. As frustrating as it is to have albums I already be released over again I know what these bastards are doing besides catering to the 21ers (ppl who become Prince fans 4/21/16) his estate is making big money whether they admit that or not.

I remember in the Slave Trade documentary them saying u had to sell 500k records just to break even on most deals. When your independent 500k is worth 5 million dollars. Take Crystal Ball 4 instance when it 1st dropped P said it sold 250k out the gate at 50 dollars a piece that's 10 million plus dollars. If SOTT sales 250k at 150 a piece that's 37.5 million dollars it goes gold that's 75 million dollars.

P often gained fans from ppl being drug 2 concerts with die hards. Once they seen him perform live they became a fan probably why all these releases come with a DVD of a concert from that era.

Let's just say after winning his court case in 2014 he started doing what's happening now remastering and re releasing the 18 yrs worth of WB music with new stuff, music from the vault and writing and publishing books with the extra large sum of money WB owned and had to pay. The money he already had he very easily would have become the richest entertainer alive. 🥺😢😭🤧 we would have finally seen a black celebrity try 2 recreate Black Wallstreet.

Mostly importantly all the has beens and never wases would be in whatever rock they've been under all this time. A man like him would never be allowed 2 have that kind of power

Those of u can keep believing he took 7,000 times the lethal amount of Fentanyl all u want I don't and never will by it because I know it's not possible someone else recently confirmed that as a fact 4 me so there's that. Now I must return 2 this bloody transmission I need 2 put in

GOOD DAY

✌🏾💜💜💜