4/20/16

Wednesday April 20th 2016 was an awesome day, 4 those that don't know I'm a diesel mechanic 4 GCRTA in Cleveland Ohio. I have a radio on my toolbox there are almost 3,000 employees where I work and I've had several CDs stolen from me so I started buying bootlegs 2 keep at work. The Cd/DVD guy at work had a Prince 4 disc set I bought it 2 keep at work I'm sure you've seen my Prince collection if u follow and I wasn't having those CDs stolen fuck that. So I come into work and decide I'll listen 2 Prince today. He was the only person I could listen without complaining from anyone, country fans, death metal fans,rap, R & B fans etc could all listen 2 Prince with no problem. I'm being serious when I said he is literally the only one no shade was thrown about.

I listen 2 P for 7 1/2 hours straight the only lunch stopped me from listening. It was a beautiful day the Cavs were playing game 2 of the first round playoff game against the Detroit Pistons. This is the year we won the Championship. I go 2 the game when I get there I get a Vodka and Cranberry some food and When Doves Cry is being played this took my excitement 4 the game 2 another level. The Cavs won by 20 that night it was a great atmosphere 20,562 screaming and cheering on our team.

I go home happy and thinking my daughters birthday is tomorrow what are we going 2 do? The kids spend weekends with my dad so 2 reasons I wanted 2 figure out what we would do. This may sound crazy but this felt like the last day the world and life was normal. 3 yrs later the world seems like a worse place humanity seems lost. That's what makes Prince the G.O.A.T 2 me he transcended music and entertainment. I've been 2 PP 4 times if u go u have 2 walk down 2 Riley Creek and read the messages on the wall it covered people from all over the world stories of how Prince kept people from committing suicide stories of people no longer afraid 2 be themselves are written there.

That's why there's still parties and tributes and murals. A building was destroyed in a hurricane the whole building except one wall and that wall had a mural of Prince on it perfectly intact among the destruction. Sharon Osbourne said his death left a whole in this world that will never be filled again musically but it's more than just music. It's all the things we never knew until he died that he did 4 the world it was more than just some helping hand 2 North Minneapolis if u check there's probably something in your town he helped with and never wanted the credit. It's true here in Cleveland there are kids playing and doing projects etc in a place that was built not the help of LeBron James or Steve Harvey or Arsenio Hall but the help of Prince. So yes it makes me angry when I hear how Nipsey Hussle was saving the world and telling artists u should own your masters

 So yes it makes me angry when I hear how Nipsey Hussle was saving the world and telling artists u should own your masters