Random Thoughts

Why do Prince ex's that weren't singers or actresses or anything other than an ex have fan clubs? It's cool 2 think they were a cute couple an all but some and y'all know who's first in my crosshairs on this 1 have whole ass stalker trolls that report u 2 the person's bestfriend as if your supposed 2 be afraid. From the Sheila was his real soulmate 2 the every song he ever wrote was about Mayte crowd it's very irritating. If she was still so in love with him and he with her why didn't they get back together? Stop ruining the comments on social media with your nonsense.

Then it's the every guitar lick sounds like Jimi Hendrix I'm sick of that shit 2. Dreamer, Habibi and maybe Purple House are the only songs that remind me of Jimi and then in my opinion Jimi wasn't a good singer so the comparison is super irritating.

And another mutha fuckin thing I kinda feel like all the Dragon Ball Z characters gathered all 7 Dragon Balls and sent Pookie back 2 his home planet because I don't think he would have gone untouched in this Me 2  don't believe evidence just believe women era. Think about it u got people losing jobs resigning live on air from news shows apologizing 4 saying a woman was beautiful.

If u take a poll most Prince fan will say the 82 version of Extra Lovable is their favorite the man says the word rape multiple times in it can u imagine the outrage? The 82 version of Possessed " I don't want 2 hold u but I must repeated before he says because your pussy puts up quite a fuss that's a SJW meltdown waiting 2 happen. Then talking about how wet her pussy was meltdown number 3. The song Girl "I'll make u touch my body til u understand meltdown 4 Girl your lips are so wet and we know he ain't talking about on her face meltdown 5.

Most importantly today I made a co worker have a sucka attack it was about Prince but it was still funny.

P.S can someone other than Vicki and Starrchiild update their stories damnit. Shout out 2 them 4 doing so regularly tho

✌🏾💜