5

I just read an IG post from Manuela. She talked about how she talks 2 P and talks 2 her daughters about him. They seen him on a magazine and asked 2 her a song he wrote 4 her. They thought it was beautiful. She spoke on how P let her dad hear it first how they were very close and he viewed him as his father. How close he was 2 her mom as well. She mentioned that he could paint and I never knew that but of course he could. She said they would talk about going off the grid moving 2 Tahiti and she wondered if he'd be there now.

In my opinion she gets 2 much hate but ppl can feel how they feel. Not once has she used him as a platform or a income source like so many others. She's donated instruments and open schools in Africa in his honor while others sell t shirts and books. Go on tours and do interviews 2 make themselves more important than they were. She doesn't speak on their relationship 2 the media and we all know she seen alot being around during his 1st marriage etc. I was personally told the other ones racist BFF has threatened her in the past.

In my opinion she still loves him and had she been older their relationship would have been different but that's life. From what I can see Eric let's her run shit she does what she wants he's a beta male. Many have the illusion P was a beta male. U can lie 2 yourselves all u want but it's alot of beta male shit happening in these stories. U don't just make a nigga like DMX sit down shut up and listen 2 u speak if your a bitch. (RIP DMX) The Pisces moon got many confused. Anyway I feel she thought she was gone be running shit and he nipped that shit in the bud quickly.

Anyway I was just sharing my take on what I read.

R.I.P Prince King of Music
💜💜💜💜💜💜