The mind of Prince

Recently one of my favorite writers post a short astrological summary of Prince. I relayed 2 her that my cousin is an Astrologer and read Prince's chart 4 me and it was very interesting and spot on I told her I would post her interpretation as I remember it and here it is. I'll say while my cousin likes Ps music she knows nothing of his personal life keep that in mind while reading this. If u have any questions about natal charts etc I will ask her and get back 2 u I hope u enjoy.

Most people have probably read their horoscope and thought this is nonsense this doesn't describe me at all that's because most of us are only aware of our sun sign.

The sun sign is your ego and personality what shapes your identity

Gemini Sun- People with their sun in Gemini are intelligent quick witted people who adapt 2 any situation and have many talents. Things come easy 2 these people they can seem arrogant and aloof because of this. Writing and the arts are among things these people excel at but generally these people are good at everything. Gemini people can get bored very easily and will change often. We see this in Prince with the change in his look, fashion, music and women. We also see this in his ability 2 be a great songwriter,vocalist, producers, dancer, and live entertainer as well as him being good in sports. Gemini is ruled by the planet Mercury and Mercury rules the mind

The moon is your subconscious your inner feelings and emotions. It's where your sensitivity, security and instinct comes in it also shows the relationship with your mother

Pisces Moon-  Comes be very sensitive and perspective of their surroundings. Can be very insecure once this person engages in a creative or spiritual search this can result in great artistic skills. People with heavy Pisces placements can be very delusional, self sabotaging and be liars if the Pisces placements isn't balanced out almost people can be delusional about what they believe with a person with heavy Pisces energy. Pisces is ruled by Neptune the planet of dreams, psychic ability but also deception. Pisces also rules the feet. Pisces people usually have beautiful mesmerizing eyes. The Pisces moon plays out in Prince with the eyes most definitely but also the feet his shoes is how he expressed beauty in that sense his overall chart shows outward beauty. Also the relationship with his mother he said he found out she had many secrets also if we're being honest she was a horrible mother 2 him. My cousin asked me if she was a drunk and if P was abused by a father figure with her allowing it. Also his moon plays in the delusional of just how feminine he actually was. I remember Wendy saying people have this belief that he has this mythical relationship with women when he doesn't he's the typical man. Women haven't gotten into relationships with him only 2 realize he was in many ways the typical nigga. He was also very patriarchal in his relationships with women he was the alpha was the head period. He did want women empowered and enjoyed being someone that helped them achieve but u wasn't running shit at his house period.

Mercury shows intellectual interest. Teaching and learning and the depth in which we study things. It shows our natural ability 2 analyze and reproduce.

Gemini Mercury-  A young mind full of energy and interest in all things another that moves from thing 2 thing in Ps case woman 2 woman. He had a constant need 4 mental stimulation and 2 be around intelligent interesting people when he was not it was a problem Gemini Mercury can be talkative but not 2 people they find mentally inferior and they have no need 4 these people. This is why u can come across someone that said P was shy and another that says he talked alot if he was shy towards u your problem a moron 🤷🏾‍♀️

Venus the sign of sensuality,love,harmony and pleasure

Taurus Venus- Full of energy great when it comes 2 money and making a profit off of their own work. Very social like politeness in the people they associate with. These people usually have a beautiful singing voice and excel in the arts in general they have a heightened sense of touch this may cause a dependency on physical touch 2 know they are valued.