Fear The Real Virus

I know some of u watch the regular news and have in2 the Covfefe nonsense because u have been predictably programmed 2. Being Prince fans thus saddens me greatly. Say what u will about him he was a critical thinker and so called conspiracy theorists (term made up by the CIA 2 make ppl seem crazy) but I digress.

I go 2 work and the roach coach guy says Teleise what about India what about South Africa what about Brazil???? 🤯 and I say what about it 🤷🏾‍♀️? Their dying in the streets in India the hospitals are full in Brazil 🤯🤯🤯🤯😵.... yeah and Freddie Mercury was a horrible singer that's not fucking true and neither what those fucktards on the news say.

Their burning bodies in the streets Teleise  🤯🤯🤯🤯😵. I said u know that's part of the Hindu religion right 🤨? Ahhhhhhhhh 😬 really. Oh and u know the pics from the hospital is from a gas leak last May right 😑? Ahhhhhhhhhh 😳. In fact the number of deaths didn't increase in India,  South Africa and Brazil until they started vaccinating the ppl.

Some of u have watched the ticker at the bottom of the news screen all day in horror. Have u ever wondered why there was never an AIDS ticker? Why they don't contact trace ppl with HIV I mean now that's some deadly shit if u don't get medical attention.

Firth Dr Tony Fakeass said u don't need a mask 2 1 mask 2 ✌🏾 mask 2 3 mask 2 mask 4ever and ppl say Teleise Fauci said Biden said the CDC said....... and Teleise said I pay all these bitches with my tax dollars which means they kinda sorta work 4 me and how that works is when someone works 4 u u Their boss and shit and well bosses don't do what employees tell them 2. So what's is gonna be peeps u gone be Prince or be Brown Mark all ya life? U already know my choice.

Now my Virgoness will give u the numbers so u don't think I'm making it all up

Simple math shows that 0

Simple math shows that 0.017% of ppl that have caught Covfefe have died

017% of ppl that have caught Covfefe have died