My take on racism,intolerance and the country in general

To me the only racism that exists in inter raced racism I know that's not a word.I see more racism white on white when I see Antifa in the streets of Portland attacking other white people in the intersections and the cops do nothing. Joy Behar is talking bad about old white men as if it was be ok if I harmed her dad because of that fact.

I watched Kayne West hit with nothing but ad hominem attacks because he doesn't subscribe to monolithic group think and forms is own opinions. This is a time when Martin Luther King and Malcolm X would face the same attacks Martin for being Republican and Malcolm because he hated Democrats. I want back people to think of that. When I said I was afraid to send my sons into a world of no due process I was told hopefully I raised them not to harm women as if there are mothers who raise their sons to be harmful to women.

We impugn a person's character because we don't agree is wrong.I was no fan of Bill Clinton not just because he is a serial rapist but because his policies separated millions of black families to him and his wife black men were super predators.I didn't like the policies of Bush Jr.I didn't like the policies of Obama 13 million more people on food stamps 8 million more in poverty 14% black unemployment 43% lower were black people in labor participation. I prayed for those men because the bible said so they were spokesmen for American at that time.

Obamacare has me unwilling to go to the doctor I can't afford to be hit with a bill for 500 dollars because my daughter had test run.Do I hate Obama no. It's not right to teach hate and that's what this generation is learning. Cory Booker and Maxine Water, Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton saying get in people's face we can't be civil is absurd. Congressman Steve Scailse the House majority whip was shot and almost killed at practice for a softball game and Rand Paul has been beaten so bad he broken several ribs his wife now sleeps with a loaded gun next to the bed.

When everything is racist nothing is racist. Michael Eric word salad Dyson said what Kayne was saying was racist. I heard bring jobs back to the midwest I heard prison reform I heard stop and frisk won't help people trust cops I heard black children need their fathers in the home so how exactly is that racist?

There was a time when a black child was more likely than a white one to be raised in a two parent family. There was a time when black youth held most of the part time jobs then something called minimum wage came out and guess what those black teens lost their jobs and people are blindly without thinking marching for the same thing. These young people with bad attitudes taking selfies at work won't be the ones making 15 an hour.

I watch people regurgitate CNN talking points but have never done research on what they're saying. Have they read Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, Larry Elder, Shelby Steele probably not and probably never will. Morgan Freeman said I don't want black history month the guy said why then he said what month is white history month the guy said well I'm Jewish Morgan said what month is Jewish history month I don't want my history relegated to a month Black history is American history. The man said how to we end racism Morgan said stop talking about it.

Are attention gives things power,when the KKK got ignored they lost their so called power. Don Lemon will tell you calling antifa an angry mob is wrong it's hyperbole tell that to the people being beaten by them. Just like the black shirts of Benito Mussolini and brown shirts of Adolf Hitler they do the same things. People are getting sick of this but not sick enough.The only KKK member I've ever seen was Senator Robert Byrd. He was beloved Bill and Hillary even Obama went to his funeral. What does that mean it means nothing really.

Bill Clinton once said to Ted Kennedy a few years ago he would have been parking our cars and getting us coffee about Barack Obama. He has a black son he's never raised because of Hillary. What I see happening today is the extreme left wing liberal is putting black against white women against men.We don't all have to agree but we all need each other. People catering to the smallest percent of the population is wrong. Men saying I feel like a woman so I should be able to use the women's bathroom. In Decatur Georgia a 5 yr old girl was sexually assaulted in the bathroom by a young boy because of this political correctness nonsense where's the news coverage? You all sat gripped my Dr.Ford and this was happening to a child. I'm wrong because I say I don't believe all women I believe evidence. I have experienced firsthand what an unfounded accusation taken seriously can do.Ask my daughter why she's never met her father. He couldn't cope with being a sex offender the criminal justice system created by Bill Clinton ruined my family. The judge opened his juvenile record and said "You aren't guilty now just like you weren't back then but like that time your still going to prison.