My Vacation

I guess u guys have noticed my absence,while I was in the great Satan aka Atlanta Hartsfield Jackson airport I dropped my phone cracking the screen and making it useless.

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

So I haven't been able to use my phone the whole time I was in Madrid I couldn't use my phone.I was lost watching everyone use their phone I felt left out.On a wine and tapas tour in Madrid I was with some fellow Clevelanders and some Bay area folks who mentioned Lebron leaving 😴 that's how I feel about that.I was told though in Barcelona i could probably get my phone fixed.

Days of walking around seeing the sights I had awesome food and some churros must have if your in Spain.Still these places couldn't be found.

Today on my way 2 my next food and wine tour.A local called out 2 me I like your Prince outfit he's the man yes damnit Pookie is the man.

A local called out 2 me I like your Prince outfit he's the man yes damnit Pookie is the man

vickiwaitingx

That is the shirt I wore today and when I got 2 my tour the couple that was on the tour with me were from Minneapolis while on the tour magically I see what but a bunch of cellphone repair shops in alley's but still they were there and 240 euros later my phone is fixed yay 😁😍😘🤩🤗.

The moral of the story is that Pookie is magically and he found away 4 my phone 2 b fixed cuz I was having fun but missing my phone at night with all the Spanish channels.

Side Spain has these restaurants and it's super weird seeing them

McDonald's
Burger King
Domino's
Five Guys
Steak and Shake
Starbucks
Dunkin Donuts
KFC

All this awesome Spanish food and u at Burger King barf 🤮🤢

Glad 2 see some updates and sad 2 see some stories end I'll be back 2 work Monday and I need reading materials 2 keep me from actually working 😂✌💜