Guilt Because We Say So

I don't vote I think I've said this before but the behavior politics inspire intrigue me.What's is scary about this period of time is this #metoo movement and what's scary about it is that like LBGTQalphbet is it gets politicized and the people it's meant to help it harms.

My greatest fear for my sons now is that a scorned ex from the past can accuse them of a sex crime with no credible evidence or witnesses and no due process and have theirs lives ruined.Especially because they aren't Democrats or because(my kids attend the Kingdom Hall with my dad) of their unpopular religious beliefs that people will be against them.

How any of you vote Democrat is beyond sure the Republicans have some assholes but 2 run lives because people are conservative is disgusting meanwhile Keith Ellison of Minnesota can beat the shit out of women and it does even make back page news and she has proof.

The thought I would have to look at my sons,brothers or dad thru prison glass over a lie is crazy. Imagine your son is 53 and some lady says when I was 15 and he was 17 he tried to rape me.When idk,where at a party where was the party idk what time idk who's house idk who's party idk how'd you get there idk how'd you get home idk was there a witness yeah John hey John did so and so try to rape said lady No she's a nutcase but then every liberal on tv calls 4 his head anyway what happened to due process?

I don't believe in people going to heaven or hell at death I believe based on what the bible says you die and await resurrection to life or your judgment,but if God does say it's time person X comes to heaven this bullshit is why.

I can imagine Prince,MJ,2Pac in a world like this.Prince was on the verge of 700 million dollars who's to an ex that has beef does say he raped her,in a time when paying someone to go away makes you guilty Carrot Top paid trash bag Daniels so he's guilty well MJ gave that one boy 21 million does that make him guilty? Or was it advice from lawyer see why you withhold judgment til you know the facts.

Bill Clinton is a serial rapist and hangs with pedophiles so he probably is one I'd ask Jen Moore but she died as soon as she turned her evidence over 2 the FBI and DHS but this selective outrage and virtue signaling identity politics needs to stop we are supposed to leave the world a better place than we found and right now that's not happening.

Why are people so upset that the judge may overturn Roe v Wade? Why can't we say hey you don't want kids don't fucking have sex or use a got damn condom you find a dollar by accident.

In other news the Bonnie bitch is getting on my nerves sitting her ugly ass on her couch ordering food and I'm stuck delivering it bitch lucky I like money

P.S Red Velvet cheesecake is awesomely delicious and Pookie hair in Graffiti Bridge is life morifantra 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣