R.I.P Beautiful One

There of course will be alot of tribute and kind words about u today and they are well deserved. U transcended music, entertainment art and life. I will not get into the reasons why I don't believe what we were told about that day and just focus on what u meant 2 us. Everyone of us as a piece u no matter how big or small or whether they realize it or not. From the person that downloads music on iTunes 2 the person who streams it from Pandora to the man willing 2 take what use 2 b crazy fashion risk 2 the one experimenting with a new sound. The little boy who likes 2 cook instead of playing sports and the little that likes 2 play sports(this is me) instead of cook.

Society told us how we had 2 be as males and females but along came a shy man from North Minneapolis that told society no. The Minneapolis sound to Synthpop to Funk and Roll not many can say they created their own sound and that this creation saved music but more importantly saved lives as I said before I seen it written in words from all over the world as people make annual trips 2 your own town 2 pay respects.

U didn't have 2 be the King of Pop or given a title u were music u were life. When a friend told me hearing your voice coming from her TV stopped her from cutting her wrist and I seen similar words written at Riley Creek if some.someone didn't understand before they then knew u were more than just an artist. Us lost kids us loaners always had u. So we don't look at each other as crazy when we say u were a best friend. In the lonely hours when we had no one 2 understand us u were in your studio creating away 2 tell us I understand I get it. That meant the world 2 me after never ending days of why can't u be more like your sister your cousin or anybody but u.

There u were saying nope be more like yourself. Style is loving yourself til everyone else does 2 right. Today I grieve more so than I ever because no family member or personal friend truly understood me more than u so your lost hurt more. My daughter Talyiah turned 7th the day u died making this day for eternity tragically beautiful. The irony of it being her 7th birthday and not her 6th,8th or 23rd it's lost on me. U were so much more than a man 2 me so maybe God let us borrow u 4 awhile but the God we both know isn't cruel and selfish he does not take from his children having u was a gift.

It has yet 2 get easier and I doubt it ever will,I know there's 30 plus years worth of unreleased music in the vault 4 all u Prince ruin everything people u should be glad, maybe the songs u ever heard won't ruin everything whatever that shit means. It was always exciting 2 know there was the possibility of something new, knowing u played on creating a new sound that summer still breaks my heart that we'll never know what that sound was or create the soundtrack 2 our next chapter 2 it.

Now all can do share your music u left behind with this lost generation who listen 2 songs about nothing and hope u can save music once again. When my daughter sings Mr Goodnight randomly and my son vibes 2 Get Off in the car or a teenage couple using Shazam 2 figure out what song I'm listening 2 then see damn it's Prince. The thrash metal guy saying Prince is fucking cool. Being at the Rock N Roll Hall Of Fame 4 they're birthday party 4 u and seeing every type of person u can imagine all singing your songs and dancing together.

3 years ago I thought I knew lonely but I was wrong, the world became a little darker that day. The people of Minneapolis said the sky was purple as it rained and a rainbow appeared over Paisley Park some know the rainbow represents a promise from God and hopefully that was a sign.

It's crazy how u were always right the Beautiful Ones u always seem 2 lose that Beautiful One was never supposed 2 be u. If God's words are true paradise awaits hopefully we'll see u there.

John 5:28,29  Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in which all that are in the grave shall hear his voice

29 And shall come forth; they that have done good,unto the resurrection of life and they that have done evil,unto the resurrection of judgement.

Rest easy Beautiful One I hope flights of angels guided u 2 your slumber

Love isn't love until it's past.....

Tears go here 😭😭💜💜💜