Prince stories

My first story I can remember I was probably 8 years old my oldest nephew 6 1/2 we were at my sister's apartment and my dad came 2 pick me up. My oldest nephew name is Michael Jackson so he had the red Thriller jacket my dad seen it like Michael Jackson huh? My middle name is Jada and everyone calls me that but he always said JJ or J so he was like well J likes Prince she told me they were getting married when she grows up and everyone looked shocked because I was still in that I hate boys phase. I just 🤷🏾‍♀️ and said so it's Prince we leave after that.

The next is how my mother has random info I never seen on the news,she says now she never knew I like Prince so much but would tell me random shit. Like Prince Remade Betcha By Golly Wow and I was like ok.... Then it was Prince might need his hip replaced one day but he ain't gone do it because of the blood issues obviously he was a JW by then my mom was baptized in 1996. Prince was in 2003 the blood issues is from the bible Acts 15:20 so it's not made up and JWs do have surgery they just get better medical treatment because that every Kingdom Hall has a medical liaison. I'm pretty sure there's other random shit from her I don't remember

My cousin Tammy diehard fan like me she's way older. She once said she paid 100 dollars 2 watch Prince drink some tea and I was like what does that mean is it code or something.

Driving Uber part time I would listen 2 Prince and not always the well known songs I have all his music there's over 1500 songs of his on my phone. I pick up 2 white guys and a Chinese one from a bar I'm listening 2 Gett Off which happens 2 be more known but not really 4 younger fans. So they've like cool music the Chinese guys says who is this the guy up front says dude it's Prince duh he was like what year did this come out I said 1991 he said see man I was born in 92 and the guy says Prince is your fucking father man.

Last 4 this post is my daughter Talyiah who's birthday is 4/21/09 😭 singing Mr Goodnight and Lady Cabdriver when we're in the car. Recently she tells me grandma Brenda's friend painted and pic of Prince it's so cool.

Then there's this my son's kitten stares at his pic everyday for several mins that's all 4 now

PrincesShadeFace