Leaving Neverland

Here's was I have 2 say about Leaving Neverland. I did not watch this shit show because I had no interest in 2 losers make up a bunch of bullshit on a dead man.

I was taught never 2 speak ill of the dead period. People that do are pieces of shit even worse when said dead person wasn't a bad person. As I have probably stated I am a diehard Prince fan. I do like MJs music but I'm not a superfan I've always known him 2 be a very nice sweetheart of a person from what I observed.

For those of u that don't understand why this is happening this is a Boule/Illuminati humiliation ritual. If u don't know what the Boule is I am working on a post 2 explain u can also read the book Our Kind Of People.

Being apart of these secret societies don't have 2 be your choice as I believe is the case with Michael he's been in the business since the age of 5. There was more than likely some form of abuse he and his siblings suffered at the hands of Quincy Jones and Barry Gordy. Rebbie as eluded 2 that before allegedly.

Michael was mentally a 10 year old I know ppl don't want 2 hear that but it's true u can fiction as an adult still having a childs mindset. U may think it's mean 2 say but it perfectly explains how he put himself in this situation in the first place. Having little boys as your best friends isn't normal it's creepy calling up these young boys 2 befriend is not appropriate 4 a grown man but when u think of how Michael reached stardom at 10 and was nonstop music for yrs after that it makes sense.

He wasn't calling these boys as a grown man he was calling them as a peer so having a sleepover is normal at that age. Ppl claimed 2 have told him it wasn't right but how can u tell a man like him anytime. Also no parents in their right minds leaves their child with an adult alone and if u believed he harmed your child he would've died long before 2009 cuz me I woulda killed him money just wouldn't do.

We have 2 understand u can't put not past anyone in this world but do I believe Michael harmed these children NO!!!! As the mother of 2 boys looking back on how he acted I see the innocent childish nature he possessed. It's one of the reasons him being sexualized in fanfic seem so ridiculous 2 me.

The patsy they tell us killed him claims he was chemically castrated 2 protect his voice who knows if that bullshit is true but explains it never deepening as he aged but who the hell knows. Shit he probably wished he was homeless at 12 like Prince instead of having psychopaths as parents.

Then we have this piece of shit here Wade Robeson 1 of the men Mayte cheated on Prince with while she was in Spain

Then we have this piece of shit here Wade Robeson 1 of the men Mayte cheated on Prince with while she was in Spain. I remember like it was yesterday him coming up with this scheme and her saying MJ was a pedophile and she believed him. Now u don't have 2 like his music at all but 2 cosign on some bullshit c'mon man u are a lowlife 4 that shit.

They probably somewhere belly flopping around at the fact they both completed the humiliation rituals of the 2 biggest pop stars ever or she drunk outta her mind like she was in that video I seen let's just hope the California Attorney General catches up 2 her bitch ass soon oh cuz he's got some questions 4 her ass.

Shot outs 2 those ladies that designed everything 4 her fake pet rescue 4 spilling all that tea in my FB messenger after she screwed them over but I digress. The existence of secret societies is what got JFK killed he has a speak where they are mentioned and boom he's dead like a week later.

When u are marked they come after u with legal troubles if that doesn't work u die. 2pac rape, MJ Pedophilia. What was Prince u may ask well an ex said he use 2 kidnap women rape them then keep them in cages 2 be sex slaves this went 2 court it was blackmail but unlike Michael he didn't pay the hoe he let the truth be found her shit was thrown out she tried 2 bring it up again when he died saying he snorted cocaine nonstop how many times did she see him none her words.

The icing on this shit cake in y'all girl Oprah the top female in the Boule that is visible 2 the world they sent her ass out 2 the field pick that cotton girl. The cotton are the Shines and Akatas that will turn on Michael because of this nonsense. Hopefully his siblings won't break and pay these bastards like Michael did when he paid off Jordy Chandler.

Rush 2 judgment and allegations without evidence is a mutha fucka ain't I do recall telling many of u this about Christine Blassy Ford and Justice Kavanaugh now this bitch walking away with over a million dollars done got some plastic surgery and doesn't seem 2 traumatized 2 me. No one cared that she practiced self hypnosis or trains CIA agents or people how 2 pass lie detector test or that she a main developer of the RU 84 abortion pill and would hate if Roe v Wade was overturned that her brother was tied 2 Fusion Gps the firm that created the fake Russian dossier. U see how the presumption of innocence is important imagine Michael being done like Justice Kavanaugh these kids can prove they were in the same room as Michael this hoe couldn't remember shit.

I ask ya'll boycott Oprah cuz u know the next person for her 2 turn on is Prince that's what her type does instead of worrying about those little African girls being raped at her schools she worried about broke bitches.

Leaving Neverland is FAKE NEWS

RIP MJ