Black History Month day 3

Here is my next choice

#3 Sarah Breedlove aka Madam CJ Walker

As a black woman how could she not be near the top of your list? Born the daughter of slaves. She married young to escape the abuse of her brother in law. By the time she was 20 years old she was a widow. Madam Walker started experiencing hair loss and wanted to figure out why and how to grow it back. This was a common problem back then because many didn't regularly wash their hair or oil their scalp.

Madam Walker came out with a series of haircare products and the rest is history. Becoming the first black female millionaire Madam CJ Walker should show us all that nothing can stop u if your determined. When we complain about racism or things being unfair we can look 2 her as an example because we will never face what she did in our lifetime.

She moved up north in order 2 develop her business. She became and philanthropist and activist giving her time and money 2 many causes. Our first example of being your own boss living your best life. Madam CJ Walker is the American dream personified. More young black girl should be taught about the Madam CJ Walker's of the world instead of these half dressed poorly educated examples of black women that are showed today.

✌🏾

✌🏾