Songwriters Hall of Fame

I don't know if you guys are aware of this but I just checked and Prince is still not in the songwriters Hall of Fame.I learned of this is 2017 and the fact Jermaine Dupree is being inducted this year and last year Jimmy Jam,Terry Lewis and Babyface were inducted with Jay Z.Jam and Lewis being inducted was a slap in the face the only reason we know them is Prince.

As much of an icon he was writing 99.99% of his songs to not be in is just disgusting and disrespectful. As if throwing him facedown in an elevator wasn't enough you guys minimize his talent. You guys know I'm team Prince I like MJ was the choice is easy for me MJ isn't close in my opinion some of his hits were wrote by others like Stevie Wonder, Rod Temperton,Teddy Riley, Dallas Austin, Babyface etc. There is not long list for Prince and yet he sits on the outside looking in but Mariah Carey is in aint that a bitch I mean what damn song did she write?

The 1st rapper in Jay Z not 2pac that's the bullshit I be talking about and yes I said they threw Pookie in the elevator facedown cuz they didn't. They had one of the gatekeepers Van Jones activated recently on Kayne West probably saying remember what he did 2 Prince yeah that bitch ass nigga on that bitch ass Network dare u 2 find the Wolf Blitzer report about the gunshots and the robbery attempt but I digress.

We had a petition last year thousands of signatures a what did that mean nothing. Well in other news I seen Bohemian Rhapsody today awesome but I fucking love Freddie Mercury so there's that.

Some nice Tuesday updates would be nice since this 👇

Is my current work situation 😭

Good day 🤗