Darling Nini

Summary: Ricky accidentally walks in on his friend during her private time.

*Rini smut*

***********************************************

Ricky and Nini have never really had any boundaries with each other. They were always open books when it came to whatever they were feeling, and they rarely minded when the other walked in their homes or rooms without permission.

This usually would be seen as a good thing since that meant no secrets, and the door was always open when they needed each other. But sometimes barriers need to be put up to avoid certain situations, and this was definitely one of those times.

Ricky had just gotten back from a hang out with Big Red when he walked in Nini's house. They had agreed to meet up after he was done and maybe get something to bite on. He put his skateboard and shoes to the side.

"Hey Neens, I'm here."

He was greeted with silence. He rose a brow since he swore she said she'd be here. He was about to call for her again until he heard the sound of her bed creaking from upstairs. She must've had her door closed.

He lunged up the stairs and noticed her door is cracked open. Right before he was about to enter, he hears a breathy moan come from the other side. He immediately stops in his tracts when he hears it. He waits a little longer for her to make another sound just to make sure that wasn't all in his head.

He hears the sound of something vibrating and her quiet moans. He can tell she's trying to hold back by biting on her lip despite being home alone, or so she thought. He feels a twitch in his jeans and quickly moved his hand down on his crotch attempting to stop it.

Her grunts become a little louder, and Ricky desperately wanted to just walk away, let her finish, and pretend he didn't overhear her pleasing herself, but something in him was telling him to stay.

"Mm Ricky..."

Blood rushes to his face at the sound of his name (it rushed to other regions of his body too). Holy fuck. She was fantasizing about him. He wondered if she commonly thought of him when she masturbated. He wondered if maybe she's had a sexual attraction to him for a while now, and he just hasn't noticed.

He feels tightness in his boxers, but this time he didn't really try to calm down knowing it'd be pointless now that he's on her mind. His lips turned up into a smirk because he would be lying if he said he hasn't had a few sexual fantasies about her too.

She lets out another moan, and he can hear the vibrator get louder. She must've kicked up the intensity on it. He looked down and realized he had chub and knew it wouldn't be easy to hide unless he handled it.

He didn't realize how close he was to the door when he rested his back on it until he accidentally stumbled backwards into her room. He fell on top of some of her laundry letting out a groan at the impact.

She opened her eyes and stared down at the teen that just landed on her floor in shock, but she didn't bother to stop what she was doing. When he noticed what he had done, he quickly got up from the floor.

"I'm so sorry Neens I...oh uh..."

He had completely lost all common sense at the sight in front of him. He assumed she would've been covered by her sheets, yelling at him, or stop what she was doing, but he was stunned to see she had done none of those things.