Honeymoon

Summary: Ricky and Nini can't wait to finally get to their apartment for their honeymoon.

*Rini smut*

************************************************

Ricky couldn't take his hands off of his wife as they kissed all the way from their car to their front door.

He kept trying to find a way to touch her the entire way home whether it was a quick peck on her cheek at a stop light or simply just hand holding. Anything was better than not feeling her presence.

They almost trip as Nini struggled to take her house key out of her purse due to being distracted by him sucking on her neck. She lets out a blissful sigh when he bites lightly on her collarbone. She wasn't even sure if they'd make it to the bedroom at this rate.

She finally manages to unlock the door and open it. Ricky slams the door behind them with his foot without breaking his hold on her. They bump into a nearby nightstand knocking over one of their family pictures and tipping over a plastic vase. He sits her on top of said nightstand and continues to create love bites across her neck and collarbone.

Nini wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled his body onto hers. He rips his blazer off throwing it on the ground. He then finds the zipper of her dress and unzips it. She gets up from her spot to step out of her dress. When the dress fell to the ground, he couldn't tear his eyes away from her.

She had worn a matching set of white lingerie with a garter belt and she was still wearing her heels. She looked like a damn model.

"Damn you're so beautiful babe."

She blushes and opens her arms for him. "Are you gonna just stare at me, or are you gonna make love to me?"

He ran up to her and picked her up bridal style. He kissed her like there was no tomorrow and began to walk to their bedroom. He carried her to the room and plopped her down on the bed. She opens her legs and looks at him with lust in her eyes.

He begins to undress himself until he's down to just his briefs. He crawls on top of her kissing her from her hipbone all the way up to her lips. He undoes her garter belt careful to make sure it doesn't snap on her skin. He slowly removes the material as she pops off her heels.

He finally rest his body fully on hers wrapping his arm under one of her thighs while the other was holding her hand. He pulled her center closer to his bulge, and he groans when he can feel her wetness against him.

She begins to kiss across his jawline and eventually to the sensitive areas of his lower neck. Ricky trails his fingers down to her abdomen and finds its way under her lacy thong. He slowly rubs his finger on her clit enjoying the not so silent moans he was eliciting from her.

Her nails dig into his back, and she rolls her eyes in the back of her head at the intense feeling of the love of her life pleasuring her. She doesn't let that stop her from kissing every inch of his body that she can reach. He finally removes her thong discarding it to the floor. She unclasp her bra and slips the lingerie to the side of the bed.

She was completely bare in front of him while he still wore those damned briefs where she could see the clear outline of his hardened shaft. She was about to tell him to take them off but was interrupted by him inserting two fingers into her.

Her head shot back onto the bed and her fingers dug deep into the comforter. He moves his head down to between her legs and places her legs over his shoulders. He continues to thrust his index and middle fingers into her at a steady pace and begins to suck down on her clit the way he knew she liked it.