Water Me

Summary: Ricky and Nini body worshipping one another.

*Rini Fluff*

~Inspired by the prompt above~

A/N: This fic is my birthday gift to my good friend joshs_franklin!!! Everyone wish her a happy birthday, and thank her for blessing us with incredible Rini stories!! Hope you like it, K!

************************************************

Ricky tosses and turns in the bed, trying his best to finally go to sleep for the night. He swore he was tired when he entered the bed, but now he suddenly is a wide awake. Bodies are so weird sometimes.

When he realized he wasn't going to be lulling off anytime soon, he rolled over on his right arm, letting out a frustrated groan.

"Can't sleep?"

He opened his eyes and saw his beautiful partner laying on her side, already facing him. She looked as if she had just woken up from a goodnight's rest despite that being far from the truth. Nini had horrible insomnia, so he wasn't too shocked to see she was also awake.

Ricky sighed in defeat. "No."

"Same here."

"I figured." He scooted closer to her until their noses were practically touching. "Your horrible sleeping habits have finally wore off on me."

"Good, because I was tired of being the only one up at 2 a.m. It gets lonely without having someone to talk to."

"Well lucky for you, I'm all yours tonight."

"I thought you already were all mine for the rest of our life."

He rolled his eyes. "You know what I meant. Plus, I'm pretty sure that engagement ring is more than enough reassurance that I'm all yours forever."

She gazed down to her left hand at the mention of the rock and grazed her thumb over it. She loved marveling at the gorgeous diamond that she knew he worked hard for. It always made her heart warm up and made her lips turn into a smile when she thinks about being his wife in a few months.

"Yep," She twists the ring around her finger. "In exactly 5 months, it'll be on paper that I'm 100% yours. Not like we needed a legal document to tell us that, but it's still nice."

"Damn straight." He pecks her nose, causing her to faintly blush.

They sat there in comfortable silence for a little while, enjoying the other's company. Ricky noticed that she had been looking at him with wondering eyes, which he knew meant something was on her mind.

"You're making the face."

She lifts a brow. "What face?"

"You know, the face you make where you get all googly-eyed and doze off. That face."

"Oh, am I?"

"Yep, what are you thinking about that's making you smile like that?"

She feels her cheeks heat up. "Well, to be completely honest, I was thinking about how much I wanna roam my hands through your hair right now."

He didn't expect that answer, but he did find it really adorable. "What's stopping you?"

She smiles and places her hands in his curly locks. He closes his eyes in bliss as her small fingers twirl around his curls.

"Hey Ricky?"

"Yeah?"

"What do you love about me?"