Not Alone (18+)

(Kristiana's P.O.V.)

There was something tangled around my legs, making it impossible to move. When I looked down, I saw vines wrapping themselves around me. My movement was constricted. Trying to get a hand hold, I ripped them away but they continued to climb up until my entire body was restrained. Wrapped up like a Christmas present. I scowled. Only as they tried to cover my mouth did I begin to freak out.

"Dammit," something growled. "Kris!"

I woke with a start and shot upright, my hand pressed to my chest. I could breathe. I was fine. A hand on mine sent delicious tingles up my arm. Raiden's bedhead was almost as adorable as his shiny green eyes. Nuzzling him, I let my wolf push herself forward to cling to him. Something poked into my stomach. Oh. My wolf had an idea that I was not entirely against. We had read enough to know just what to do. Remembering what happened in the hospital, I lightly kissed the most sensitive part of his neck where it joined to his shoulder. Raiden stiffened under my slight assault.

Pushing him to roll over, I straddled him and continued to kiss and nip the spot I would mark. His eyelids fluttered as his hands moved to hold my hips against his own. I tried to ignore his erection under my ass but as he bucked himself up, I couldn't stop a quiet moan from breaking through my lips and into his ear. His mouth captured mine in a hot kiss. He bit my lower lip, requesting access. I denied it to him, hooking my legs around his torso as he sat up. One of his hands pressed against my lower back while the other cupped the back of my head. I drew back to catch my breath, but it was short lived. He pulled me impossibly closer.

This time, he bit my lower lip hard, causing me to gasp. I had a strong feeling his wolf was more in control and didn't have an inclination to stop. His tongue traced my own before exploring the rest of my mouth. As his hands moved down to squeeze my ass, I moaned softly into the kiss. He lifted me and rolled us over so I was pressed into the mattress below him. I realized he was only wearing boxers and that this could get very messy, very quickly. Raiden's free hand slipped under the waistband on my pants and slowly crept down to trace the outline of my underwear. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back.

"Mine," he growled, inserting one finger into my core. I moaned as he pumped it in and out of me, picking up speed. It wasn't long before another was added. He was careful to stroke the front wall of my core. The feeling of his fingers moving inside me drew me closer and closer to the edge. Raiden withdrew his fingers just short of me reaching my release. I whined. Chuckling, he latched onto my neck. He nipped, licked, and kissed it as he pulled my pants down. Where he discarded them, I couldn't say. I was lost in his presence. Before I knew it, I was bare beneath him.

He pulled away, panting heavily. His canines were extended as he looked into my eyes with nothing other than carnal lust. A primitive sort of love and longing. He kept my eyes locked with his, watching my reaction and removing the last layer of clothing between us. I bit my lip at his size. Will it fit? Raiden kissed me softly, taking my lip between his teeth. His fingers lightly rounded my core. I moaned quietly, wanting to feel him. All of him. I pushed that need into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his shoulders and taking his hair into my fists. He groaned, slowly pushing his head into my waiting core. His movements were slow, trying to spare me the pain.

Moaning, I let myself adjust to the feeling of him inside me. Raiden watched me attentively, thrusting to hilt himself entirely. I clenched my internal muscles around him. The pain was slight was bearable and with time I found myself digging my claws into his back. He groaned into my ear before his teeth latched onto my earlobe, tugging lightly. I lifted my hips to his to give him the clearance to move. Raiden pulled out fully and slammed back into me. My moan came with a gasp of pleasure. His thrusts picked up pace until they were a punishing, relenting... oh fuck... I became a moaning mess, lost in the sensation of him.

"Come for me, baby girl." He said as he placed open-mouthed kisses on my neck. Mark us, my wolf pleaded in response. Suddenly, he slowed down, making each thrust harder than the one before it. I bit my lip to keep from moaning and failed. His canines struck without warning, sinking into my flesh as he shot his load into me. I cried out in ecstasy, clenching around him tightly. He rode me through my orgasm, paying special attention to the newly healing mark. Raiden pulled out of me with a wet sounding pop. I whimpered at the empty feeling. Smiling, he kissed my temple and pulled me against his chest.

My eyes were rolling back into my head. Yee-hoo! My wolf howled with delight. I heard him chuckle in amusement. Sleep, little mate, he rumbled. I was all too happy to oblige. In his arms I felt safe, I felt loved. Curling up, I decided to have a conversation with my wolf. At first she felt as if we were trapped but then the shenanigans she pulled as soon as I woke up was rude.

Don't pin this on me, he's our mate. It's our place to please him.

You literally attacked him before his eyes were even open!

Yeah, and? Do you regret it?

I declined to answer that and focused on the moment. His scent was all over the place. Inhaling deeply, I drifted off to nap with him.