Slut

The bathroom became my new favorite room. It had a lock on it. I was in there when I felt slight gushing between my legs. Immediately, it was as if my legs didn't have the strength to support me and I collapsed. The door flew off its hinges in pieces. I shielded myself with my arms. Vincent took one step in then bounced back out. Everything was getting too hot. Why was he freaking out?

You're in heat, dumbass. Elentiya snapped. Oh, right. Not five minutes later, Vince returned with a shopping sack overflowing with chocolate. His mouth and nose were covered with a particle mask. I blushed, accepting the offering.

"Thanks..." I murmured. He nodded his head, tucking a rogue piece of hair behind his ear. It wasn't too terribly long... more of a shaggy look. I liked it. His eyes were watching me. Did I have something on my face? I rushed to the bathroom to look in the mirror. Vincent followed me and snaked his arm around my waist. There wasn't anything on my face.

"You drive me nuts, baby love," he said. His nose ran along my neck where he would mark. How was this for timing? I felt him press up against my backside, holding me to him.

"S-so do you..." I said breathily. Goddess this heat thing was unbearable. Vince leaned his face down and began kissing my neck. I tilted my head to the side to give him better access. I didn't understand why this had to be so hard. I wasn't ready for it.

His hands traced the line of bare skin under my tank top. "Let me help you, baby love. I can make it all better."

"N-n-n..." I tried saying 'no' but my mouth wasn't working. Vincent hushed me softly. He spun me around so our fronts pressed together. My breath caught in my throat. It felt so... good.

"I won't go any further than you want me too, my little angel. Please let me help you," he said. His voice was raspy, filled with lust. It was a call to my libido.

Mate... Need... Elentiya whined. I bit my lip hard. The bedroom door opened to reveal one of the guards.

"Milord? Your presence is requested back in the throne room." The guard said before his eyes glazed over. Vincent growled a warning, releasing me as he faced the intruder.

"Get. OUT!" His command echoed around the sparsely decorated room. I felt so wrong without his arms around me. I curled up on the floor, pulling at my shirt. The door slammed shut then I once again felt his hold on me return.

"Vince," I whimpered. I needed him. More than anything. He tipped my chin up to look up at him.

"I know, baby love. I'm going to make it better," Vince said before pressing his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He toyed with my lower lip, requesting access. I granted it eagerly. His hands moved downward to squeeze my butt. I gasped.

"Vincey!!!" A falsetto squeal startled us. Vincent didn't bother to look as he answered, pressing his forehead to mine. My body seemed to cry out in protest.

"What, Charlotte?" He sighed.

"Vicky says either you go to him or he's coming up here," the girl from earlier said in a high pitch baby voice. It was piercing, distracting me from my heat. Vincent rolled his eyes and kissed me one more time. I leaned against the bed post, watching as he slipped by Charlotte. When he was out of sight, she sped so she was hovering over me.

"Can I help you, harlot?" I asked in a cool tone.

She laughed, "Yes, you can, whore. Stay away from Vincent. He's MINE. We were promised to each other at birth. So, if you wanna keep those pretty little eyes of yours, you'll back off."

"Funny, it seems he hasn't gotten the memo." I smirked, allowing Elentiya to speak for the both of us. "How about you scamper off to your pimp and keep your hands away from what doesn't belong to you."

"Then why hasn't he marked you?" She taunted. My resolve waivered a second too long. Charlotte pulled her hair back to show a prominent mark at the base of her neck. Its scent was similar to Vince's... But... he couldn't have...

Elentiya receded to hide in the back of my mind. I was too shocked to move, much less say anything.

"That's what I thought. Has he called you his? Showed you a good time? Promised everything would be okay? Honey, he says that to all the girls," Charlotte said. She sauntered away, closing the door with a soft click. I fell back onto the bed. My arms crossed over my chest as I curled up. Tears lingered on the edge of my eyes. He was going to use me, then leave me. I should've known. Elentiya stayed quiet. We were in that position for almost an hour before he finally came back.

"Of all the godforsaken people to be related to...!" Vincent stopped when he saw me. "What's wrong, baby?"

I just stared at him. Any strength I might have had dissipated when the harlot left the room. He stepped toward me and I shot back, falling off the bed. My heat was long forgotten at that point. I couldn't even feel it anymore.

Vince froze, "What did she say to you, my love?"

"I'm not what you want," my voice was barely a whisper. I couldn't give him sex or power.

"Bullshit!" He rushed to kneel in front of me. "Calypso, I want only you. I promise that."

I met his strong gaze with a broken one. Darkness crept around the edge of my vision. Vincent saw my eyes start to close and took my hand in his.

"Spoiled little brat!" My mom shouted, slapping my rug-burned shoulder blades. I had to bite my lip to keep from screaming. Grandpa came out to see what the commotion was. He had a cigarette in his hand. My hands flew up to cover my head. All I did was ask for a piece of candy. My mom grabbed my bicep and hauled me to my feet. I heard a sickening pop and couldn't stop the tears anymore. Grandpa slapped me, telling me to look at him when he's talking to me. I looked up. My cheek throbbed. They were always careful to hurt me where no-one could see. They threw me into my room, missing the bed completely. A few books fell on my head. Why me?

Vincent yanked his hand back, looking at me with wide eyes. I trembled like a leaf. This was it. He's going to reject me. I could feel it.

"How could you keep something like that a secret?" Vincent asked, horrified. I sniffled, pushing him away. I didn't want to talk about it. He tilted my chin up, "Please."

"I never said I lived the glory life. I learned to be alone. That not even blood is enough to keep someone from hurting you." I looked him in the eye as I said this. "So if you're going to reject me because I turned down your proposal or I'm not what you want, do it. I'm used to it."