Her Answer (18+ ONLY)

(Alpha's P.O.V.)

He was beginning to shake. I didn't know what to tell him. When he said he accepted me as his mate... something clicked; aside from me shutting the now empty box. The ring sat on my left ring finger. It was shiny. I turned inward to asked Ruin what she wanted me to reply with.

Tell him yes, Alpha, or I swear I'll lock you in here until Hades freezes over, she snapped.

I shook my head, You know how many times he has hurt you yet you want to stay with him?

Yes. He is our mate, despite what you told me when we first met. 

I scowled at her, Fine. You tell him then. Pulling back, I felt her push into control. She blinked rapidly, trying to dislodge me from seeing what would go down. Relenting when she realized she'd only get me out of one eye, Ruin kneeled in front of Despair and pulled his chin up to meet our eyes. His pupils were terribly dilated, almost concealing the beautiful brown they were. She kissed him deeply. Despair responded quickly, clutching her to him as if she were a life preserver in a vast ocean. 

He pulled away, much to her dismay. Her emotions were in a heated jumbled, the prominent one being happiness. They both panted heavily, clinging on to any contact they could attain.

"Does this mean...?" Despair asked, his voice sounding needy and desperate.

Ruin giggled, "Yes! I will!" She attacked him again, this time pinning him to the ground. They kissed with her straddling him and her knees on either side of him. His hands crawled up the back of her blouse, ripping it open as the seam screamed in protest. She pulled on his shirt to indicated it was his turn. he leaned back far enough to allow her claws to tear the clothing into unrecognizable pieces. Lightly grazing his chest with her nails, she dug them into his shoulders and held him to her.

Despair growled into her ear, "You are so beautiful. And so mine." Her responding whimper seemed to drive him insane with lust. He bucked his hips up underneath her, hitting her clit just right. "I am going to make you belong to me in every way possible, baby girl. Is that what you want?"

"Yes!" she whined. She was totally and completely at his mercy. His lips trailed hot, open-mouthed kisses along her jaw and down to her neck, only pausing to lightly nip at her ear. Her teeth tugged out her own lower lip to stifle a soft moan. He smiled, capturing her mouth with his own lips. His tongue lightly traced hers before coaxing it into a dance.

He let his hands trace small circles down her back, gently dragging his own nails upward, and leaving bright red scratches. Her body bowed inward, pressing against him. He made quick work of her bra, unfastening it and throwing it to the side. Her light moan came as he cupped her breasts in his callous palms. He smiled against her lips. Their cores ground together through the layers of clothing between them. 

When his fingers reached the hem of her pants, she pulled back to look into his eyes. As their dark gazes locked, electricity seemed to run through from her body to his. Nudging her off him, Despair rolled so his hips kept her legs spread. With her back against the hardwood floor, Ruin pressed upward for some source of friction. She watched him kiss between her breasts and slowly move downward. Before his lips reached her waistline, she looked away. Pleasure was spiking up from her groin as he delicately removed her pants, leaving her bare.

A low growl in the back of his throat signaled his need for her as it intensified. He made quick work of his pants then leaned over her. She watched him with trepidation. An act they had done so carelessly before seemed to mean so much more this time around. That time though, it meant that they were in it for the long run. He kissed her deeply as he slid himself into her core. Laying feather-light kisses down her jaw, he began to move. Pulling out of her then slamming back in.  She moaned loudly, lifting her hips to meet him thrust for thrust. 

The feeling of his shaft deep within made her a whimpering mess. Her nails dug harshly into his back. He growled, nipping and biting at her earlobe. Suddenly, he flipped her onto her front. His hands gripped her hips as he pounded into her from behind. Her whimpers and moans turned into his name being cried out at the top of her lungs. Despair leaned down and sunk his fangs into Ruin's mark, causing them to find their release at the same time. She cried out in pure, undiluted pleasure, riding out her orgasm with her core clenched around his shaft. 

"I love you so much, baby girl," his possessive tone making her smile.

"I love you too," she replied, slightly out of breath. He grinned widely, kissing her temple before gently pulling out of her. Her cheeks were a light pink. Clearing her throat, she closed her eyes and allowed me back into control. The mess was a nightmare.

Little warning next time?! I mentally yelled at her. There was no reply other than light laughter. Finally, I was back in control. I looked at Despair, noticing how when he smiled, his eyes lit up. They really were kind of pretty. 

"Alpha..." he called out to me. I quirked an eyebrow in inquiry as to what he wanted. He reached and pulled me close to him. What was he doing? I thought I made my distaste clear to him. Despair kissed under my ear softly.

The word 'stop' had almost escaped my lips when his palm flattened against my abdomen. Suddenly, all I felt was the need to be near him. The need to touch him. Including the thought of us making this pack a true family.

"I know you're not sure, but hopefully you can learn to trust me. You'll always have mine, my Alpha," he murmured into my ear as he resigned to simply holding me.

"True..." I replied softly. Ruin was lazing about thinking about pack paperwork and when the kids were going to get enrolled in school. No regard for what was going on out here. Allowing myself to relax into his grip, I felt his smile against my shoulder as he kissed it lightly.

You can't say that you hate him. Especially since he is our destined one, Ruin said with a chuckle. 

I can say what I want, thank you very much. I threw back.

Not if it isn't true. 

Dammit. She was right. Despair ran his hand up and down my arm. I was aware of our current state and the ring around my finger. This was true. It was real. And we were very bare in the otherwise unoccupied office. I didn't know if the door was locked or not. His actions indicated that either way, he didn't care. Reaching for my clothes, I began getting dressed. I missed his touch the second I got up. Although, that was something to solve momentarily.

"Look at me, Alpha," he growled. Half dressed, I spun around to see Despair's other half.

"Hadyn?"

***************************

Hello, fellow Wattpadians! Thanks a bunch for sticking with my beloved characters this far! This may be their final adventure. My apologies for the ~interlude~ of inappropriateness. I thought it needed to be done at least once. 

Don't hate the writer, hate the inspiration. But how many of you can say you honestly didn't like this story?

Tell me...

Should the saga continue?