Kane

My meetings with Enzo and Grayson and all the other business men and woman involved had went well. The numbers looked good, the Miami restaurant was coming together. The new gym was set to open on time. And while all of that was important nothing meant more than what was happening between Hera and myself.

Enzo, Gray and I decided to a late lunch afterwards and I figured now was as good a time as any for them to meet her. I suggested the diner and meeting her. I texted her letting her know.

We three got into Graysons truck together and I told him the address of the diner. When we pulled up I got serious.
"I swear to God you two better be on your best behavior. Don't you dare embarrass her." I warned them.

"Hey Enzo he never said we couldn't embarrass him!" Grayson laughed and Enzo joined in.

I sighed deeply. well it was better than nothing. We exited the truck and headed into the diner. It smelled greasy and comforting. Sometimes the best food was junk food. I could see the form of a host before us and I asked for a table near Hera's section.

The bubbly host said she would be happy oblige us. I followed my brother allowing him to get into the vinyl booth first before sitting next to him. Enzo took the cushioned seat across from us.

I hoped Hera got my text but I assumed she was busy so I didn't expect a return message. I could hear another waitress approach but it wasn't the scent of my girl.

"Good afternoon boys my names Penny can I get y'all some drinks"

Enzo piped up first his British accent was usually a lady killer. "It's lovely to meet you Penny" I heard a kiss I assumed to her hand followed by a girlish giggle. "Im Lorenzo, this is Grayson and this is Kane. While you are a lovely sight I was hoping you could get us Hera when she's available"

"Thee Kane Brown I've heard so much about already, well it's nice to meet you three I'll bring some waters and Hera, how's that sound boys" Penny replied surprised at our presence. I listened to her walk away.

Penny's words meant that Hera had spoken about me. My mood heightened. And she was the Penny that Hera was so fond of.

"Enzo you are a...."

"A sexy lady killer" he interrupted my thought

"A douche." Gray and I laughed.

Penny returned with waters and said that Hera would be right over shortly. We all decided on the diner must have of burgers, fries and cokes while we waited for Hera to make her presence.

My body was buzzing with excitement to be near my Hera. And just as I imagined her in my mind her jasmine and vanilla scent reached my nostrils.

"Baby..."