Kane

Leaving was harder than I thought it would be. I was trying to allow her space. But what I wanted was to take off her clothes, pleasure her til we were both spent and then hold her while she slept. Her presence was warm and safe and I felt more alive with her.

On the ride home I was thinking of only her and how quickly she made herself fit into my life. We would only have brief moments of time together due to her busy work schedule. Maybe in time she could quit one or both of her jobs and go back to school, I would help her if she let me, but given her independence I'd have to marry her before she'd accept more than a dinner date from me.

Marriage.

The idea of marriage wasn't one I thought about often only once before but her infidelity after my accident quickly ended further thoughts. My ex couldn't be with a disabled man. Although she had tried crawling back when I got my settlement and I was happy I found out early on she was a gold digging cheater.

Hera didn't seem to mind my blindness. As a matter of fact I felt like she was more comfortable with it than I was. She told me it wasn't a word she would use to describe me and I was grateful.

Over time things had gotten better and I could make out large shapes and light and shadows but nothing was clear really through these eyes. At first I hoped my eyesight was returning but the ability to identify a large object was as far as it went.

Maybe she wouldn't mind being married to a blind man. I whirled the idea around my head. It had only been two days but something in me had changed. She would be an amazing wife to me one day if she would have me and an even more amazing mother. I hadn't thought about being a father since the accident either but she would be irresistible pregnant, the curves of her body would be more defined by her swollen tummy carrying our child.

My body started to stir at thoughts of her and I got home and started to get ready for bed. I was meeting Enzo, Grayson and our team tomorrow to talk the details of our new restaurant in Miami. We still hadn't decided on a head chef yet and with production on time for once we needed to get in gear.

Turning on the shower I heard my phone beep telling me I had a message.
The robotic female voice spoke the words I couldn't read and it was a message from Hera.

"Thank you for tonight, got my shift covered for the weekend. See you tomorrow off from the diner at 7pm Missing your kisses."

I missed her kisses too almost enough to have me turning around to head back to her place. She was amazing and her lips even more so. I got in under the heavy spray of shower the water was hot and so was my body thinking of Hera. I wished I was there to bring her body to the edge with me so we could fall over together. I would exhaust her with pleasure and hold her while she slept. Thinking of it had me rock hard and I laughed thinking a cold shower would have been better suited.

My erection wasn't going anywhere and my mind was still on Hera as I wrapped my big hand around it intending to pleasure myself. My mind filled with images of her standing in front of me naked. I squeezed my dick harder in my hand. She was so beautiful, small and petite. Her beautiful breasts with her pebbled nipples just waiting for me to taste. I started to move my hand faster as I thought of what she would look like under me. I wanted our bodies to connect and the thought of what my dick would feel like as I pumped into her slowly, quickly pushed me over the edge. I came hard seeing only her in my head.

Afterwards I finished cleaning up, dried and naked I got under the covers for bed. Jerking off in the shower did little to cool my body down and I was still buzzing. It wasn't enough to think of her I needed her. I picked up my phone and used my voice to send a message telling her I came thinking of her and that I wished she was here. My phone beeped almost instantly
And Siri opened a voice message from Hera. Her sweet voice played over the small speaker.

"Kane...." my name was a song as she said it. A sexy whisper...oh fuck, is she...

"Yes Kane that feels good. I'm touching myself too thinking of you" then it was just her ragged breathing until the messaged ended.

oh my god she was tease. A secret sex fiend. My dick instantly hardened at my name from her mouth. Another message came through. I opened it quickly. Nearly dropping my phone.

I wrapped my hand around myself again.

"Kane I can feel your hands on me. Your lips on me. Kane I'm close. Take me...." more moans. Shit it was like I could feel her breathy moans over my skin. I imaged how her lips would move as she said my name. I was moving my hand on my dick so fast now I thought I'd light it on fire as I listened to her moans over the message.

And then....

"Kane! Yes! I'm coming! I can't hold on! Ah!" Her pleasure came through loud and clear over the recorded message.

Holy fuck! I came then yelling her
name. My body tightened and cum shot over my chest.

Geezus Christ she was a minx, a sex goddess. I might call her Venus instead. As my body relaxed and my heavy breathing subsided another voice message came through.

"I've never done that before, but I couldn't stop missing you and well you know. Goodnight Kane." Her voice was just as beautiful over messages and I now I knew it hid a sex goddess behind its sweetness. I cleaned up before I relaxed into sleep. Thinking of only when I could see her next.