Hera

My mouth dropped. I was in shock at his confession. Mostly I was in shock that when he said those three words that I knew in my own heart that I loved him back. I had been ignoring the feeling afraid to fall. But here he was confessing all the things I wanted so desperately to hear him say.

"I love you too Kane"

tears were running down my face already. "I was afraid to tell you my true feelings because I didn't want to scare you away either."

I jumped into his arms and held him close kissing his lips until they were swollen and red.

"The only thing that would scare me would be if you weren't here for me to hold." He replied sweetly.

We sat down together close and holding hands after our confessions unable to stop touching and Kaiko the chef brought us tray after tray of the freshest sushi. I had never had sushi and Kane enjoyed my initial assessment of the raw fish.

Turned out i loved everything we had and couldn't wait to find a sushi place back home. We had Lilikoʻi bars for dessert. Made much like a lemon bar but with a passion fruit type filling instead. We savored every bite we were served and when we were done Kane thanked Kaiko personally and sent him on his way.

I was emotionally exhausted in the best way and looking forward to being in bed next to Kane. We took an elevator up to the 3rd floor of his massive home, the floor was home to the master suite. I was tired after our long flight and my day had been full of surprises.

Kane seemed so full of energy as we reached the closed bedroom door. I wondered if he snuck an energy drink when I wasn't looking. Kane beckoned me forward to the suite, I reached for the knob thinking of sleep and cozy sheets.

I was sure my jaw was never going to recover from how many jaw dropping moments I had today.

The room was huge and was covered in flame less candles. The floor was covered except for a walkway leading to the bed and one to the bathroom. The floor and bed were covered in white rose petals.
In the middle of the room stood a huge four poster bed covered in white gossamer. The exhaustion left my body like I had a full nights rest.

"Oh. My. Kane this is amazing. How did you? When did you do this?"

When he remained quiet I turned around to face him and his face had an expression I hadn't fully seen before.

Sex.

The expression on his face told me he was going to take me here and now in this magical place if I chose.

Nerves hit my gut but there was a sweet ache between my thighs. I looked down and saw him fully erect. I groaned. He growled. I didn't know how I was going to take his length and girth but knew I was going to enjoy trying.

"Come to me my sweet goddess"

He walked until we were toe to toe. The bed behind me. Kane walked forward until I had been backed up into the end of the bed. The foot board was hard against the back of my knees. His face was hungry and I was looking forward to satiating that hunger.

"Hera I'm going to take you tonight if you wish. But One word is all you need and I'll stop. I love you and I respect you and I would never do anything you aren't ready for. Ok?" He ended his speech with a question.

"I'm ready for this. I want this with you"

Those were the only words he seemed to need to hear before he smashed his lips to mine. He kissed me hard and I felt his love for me in those kisses. In between kisses he pulled my top over my head. My breasts were covered in a lace white bra. It was a little worse for wear but it was the sexiest bra I owned. He kissed down my cheek, neck and collarbone his hands were on the button of my jeans. I heard the sound of the zipper sliding down and Kane kneeled in front me pulling my pants down as went. I had matching silk lace panties to go with the bra.

Kane rained kisses along my ribs and across my belly before standing again.
It was my turn to undress him and I pulled the white fitted tshirt he had worn. It slid over his head showing me his tight abs and fit chest. It was a sight I wasn't sure I would ever get used to. His arms were thick and strong and I wanted them around me. I kneeled down too as i unzipped his pants. I ran my hands down those tight abs and pulled his pants and boxers down together. He was standing tall and I wanted to taste him.

I ran my tongue around the base of his shaft his trimmed hairs tickling my nose. I moved to let my tongue run up his hardness before slowly sucking as much of him that could fit into my mouth.
Kane weaved his fingers into my hair setting the rhythm of my bobbing head. I sucked and licked him while I ran my hand up his tight muscled thighs and legs. His deep moans were so sexy and I enjoyed every second of his pleasure.

Too quickly Kane lightly tugged on my hair halting my attempts to make him cum here and now in my mouth.

"Ok ok baby this isn't how I want to finish. I plan on being deep inside when we finish together."

I pressed my thighs together at his words. Kane pulled me to standing and ran his hands across my neck feeling the string of pearls he bought me. "mmmm so beautiful on you. You deserve the finest things. Hop on the bed baby."

I scooted until my back was against the headboard. Kane got on the bed on all fours stalking me like prey. And I was enthralled and unable to take my eyes of his strong body. He was ready to claim me as his and I was ready to be claimed by him. Reaching my ankles he grabbed them pulling my body towards his and spreading my legs open.

"Take off your bra you won't be needing that" I did as I was told tossing it the ground. Kane ran his big hands up my short petite legs feeling for my panties. In one strong move he ripped it down the seam and tossed them to the floor along with my discarded bra. I guess he didn't care about wether or not my underwear was sexy.

"First I'm going to make you come for me then you'll be ready. I'll do what I can to help with the pain baby but it's going to hurt. Just hold me and I'll make it better."

My nerves were back wondering how Bad the pain would really be. I could barely fit half of his length in my mouth due to his size. I knew there would be pain how bad it hurt I didn't know, but I knew he would take his time being as gentle as he could.

"I trust you Kane."