Kane

Hearing the trust and love behind her voice was the sweetest feeling and I loved that she loved me.

"Lay on your side baby I'm going to lay next to you"

I laid with Hera on our sides her back to my front and wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close her sweet little bottom sat pressed up against my hardness. In this position I didn't need to see because I could feel every part I needed. I was so ready to explode just by her soft body against mine but I held fast wanting to please her first.With her head back against my chest I took my arms around her and gently began pinching her nipples bringing them to attention. Soft moans escaped her as i massaged her breasts and played with her small taut nipples.

I licked her earlobe and nibbled on the skin of her neck as I pinched and pulled at her. I moved one hand down to her soft mound. She was so smooth for me and I slipped my finger in between the folds to her sensitive little nub. Her body jumped at my touch loving the feel of pressure on her sweet spot. I moved in slow circles heating her body up and bringing her close to an orgasm only to bring her back down again over and over again. Her body was vibrating with pleasure.

"Kane please! I'm so close please!"

At her heady words I slipped a finger in ready to give her what she was craving from me. I moved my finger in and out covering my hand in her sweet juices. I slipped a second finger inside her wet canal moving my fingers in a "come hither movement". Her moans were getting wilder and I moved my hand fingering her g spot. She wiggled her butt against me as I pleasured her. Her body was rubbing against me. She was hardening me to the point of pain.

"Come for me" I whispered in her ear and lightly bit her neck. She bucked her body against me and my fingers. The orgasm tearing through her body. She screamed for me as she came, the sound lustful and sexy. Her walls were tightening and loosening rapidly over my fingers.

Before she had a chance to come down from the heavens I rolled her to her back and positioned my body over hers.

"Spread your legs wide for me"

She opened her legs for me so I slipped my body in between them ready for her, positioned on my knees. I grabbed my thick member with one hand and used my other hand to lead me to her dripping wet opening. Just the warmth of her wet pussy on the tip of my cock almost sent me over the edge but I held back.

"You ready for me? Don't forget just say the words and we stop."

"I'm ready Kane, please." she replied breathlessly to me.

I pushed the tip at her opening asking for entrance. I began to slowly slip in and my mind went blank, white lights were popping behind my closed eyelids. She was pure ecstasy, tighter than I had ever experienced before and it was going to take divine intervention to keep me from coming quickly.

Hera hands went to straight to my biceps squeezing and her legs tightened around me. I knew she was in pain but there was no other way.

"Hurt me too baby it's ok I can take it"

I leaned my head down to kiss her lips and I pushed more of myself in slowly. She groaned in pain behind her lips and kissed her harder trying to distract her. She bit me hard at the pain this was causing and I could taste the blood from it, but I didn't care it only turned me on more. I used one hand to hold me steady and the other began lightly pinching her nipples between two fingers. I pushed farther in almost half in now. I could hear her soft cries of pain and I wanted to stop then.

"Baby I'm so sorry"

"Kane keep going. Don't stop I'm ok" she said when she started to feel my tension and apprehension towards her pain.
I kissed her more pulling out a little before thrusting my hips back in a little at time letting her body adjust to my size. We kissed slowly while I pulled out and pushed in slowly.

My body was on fire her delicious pussy was like the sexiest vise grip, so tight around my cock and so wet. But I hated that my pleasure was causing her pain.

After a couple minutes I was almost in. I put my lips to her ear whispering my love for her, how beautiful she was to me and how her body called to me. I licked her nipples and massaged her breasts as I pulled out and pushed in hard enough to get my full length and girth inside her. She yelped in pain and I kissed the tears I could feel along her cheeks. I held her tightly as she adjusted and her pain subsided.

"I'm so sorry baby" I said over and over. When she was ready she nodded into my chest. And I started to move.