Kane

Here I go again. Losing it and overreacting. I couldn't let something bad happen to her. But being a misogynistic asshole wasn't going to be the way I kept her safe. I mentally chastised myself. She let me pull her into a hug. The thought of her not being in my arms was enough to make me stop short.

"Can we talk about this Hera? Please. I swear no more yelling. I'm sorry." She nodded into my chest. I led us to the bed to sit. Her nearness causing my arousal unduly.

"Look this can't continue with him making you feel uncomfortable. Have you made it clear that you are not interested in whatever he's trying to pursue?" I held my breath waiting for her response. Maybe she did like the attention and that's why she hadn't mentioned anything to him.

She signed "not directly no. But it's only the second time the incident has occurred. When we are back from Miami I will be clear. And if he doesn't understand i will file a complaint and I will quit and find another job. Deal?" She asked me.

It was a compromise for sure. I wasn't happy about it but I would deal. We were a partnership and I couldn't demand she quit.

I nodded my head. "One change though..." I grabbed her hand and stood and we moved walking to my office. This was probably going to cause another fight but I didn't care. I sat at my desk and rummaged for the right folder. After hawaii I met up with my accountant who put together this folder.

I handed it to her. "Please don't get another job. You don't need the money, focus on you." Her audible gasp was all I needed to hear to know she had read what is the folder.

"What is this Kane?"

"It's the checkbook and debit cards to a now joint account. Your own bank account, the money in there is calculated based on what school could cost you. It's only for school and supplies." I said matter of fact.

I braced myself. This could be the grain that tips the scale and she could slap me for my being high-handed again.
But no slap came only soft cries from her direction. She came to me and I opened my body for her to sit on my lap. She held me crying. And I held her back, allowing her to cry what I hoped were happy tears.

"Kane this is too much, I keep telling you I just want you I don't want your money." She sniffled into my shoulder.

"I know baby. But one day in the future I'm going to make you my wife and wether you want it or not everything I have will be yours.

"Please it's money for school. And the joint account will be your money too. You can stop hiding your money in a lock box."

"How will I repay you Kane? I'll never be able give you back what you've given me."

"I don't want a payback. I want you. All of you everyday. But if you're going to insist I think I know how you could start." I smirked running my hands down her arms.

"Kane you are insatiable." She said but took my face in her hands and led me towards her lips.

It was like the first time every time we kissed. I fell into her lips adding pressure and sliding my tongue between us. She wrapped her arms around my neck pulling our bodies closer still.

I was contemplating between the desk and floor. Both would suffice. Fuck it. I'd start at the desk and move to the floor.
I stood bringing my woman with me.

"Hera get on the desk." My voice had roughened with my arousal. I listened as she moved papers aside before sliding her butt across my desk. I could feel Her tight pencil skirt as it hugged her sexy curves and I was extremely grateful for the easy access to my woman. No wonder this Tom Smith wanted what was mine. She made it difficult to ignore her. I slid my hand under the hem of her dress until I reached her warm core.

My groan escaped against my will and I leaned into her. My lips finding the soft skin of neck. I wished again I could see that skin.

"Kane, mmmm baby that feels good" her words only encouraged me further and kissed up her neck until I reached her chin running my lips across her jaw.

"Oh Hera what I would give to see your gorgeous face as you come."

I slipped a finger into her panties. She was wet for me like always, and I was grateful her body responded to my touch so fully.

"Kane!"

"Does that feel good goddess?" I asked as I slipped a second finger under those panties. I circled her clit over and over before sliding my fingers inside her. She reached around my body clutching me to her.

She felt good wrapped around me holding me but I needed to be inside her. I pulled away removing my shirt and unbuttoning my jeans before pulling out my hardened cock.

I couldn't wait for her to undress and I rolled that tight skirt up giving me just enough access to her.

"Spread you legs baby. I can't wait Hera I need you."

She did as I asked and felt her legs open and wrap around me bringing me close. I pushed her panties aside before sliding into her tight wet pussy.

"Fuucccckkkk!" My drawn out breath hitched and I held tight ready to come but knowing I had to please my woman first.

"Kiss me baby" I said and her lips were immediately on mine. Bringing me deeper inside her. As she kissed me i leaned her back keeping us connected as I began to thrust.

I needed her so badly and my thrusting roughened yet she met every one. I reached between us releasing her lips and using my fingers to find her sweet little nerve bundle.

"Kane I'm so close baby!"

Her words undid me as her center tightened around me.

"Hera!" I screamed her name as I came pulling out and coming over her belly. She reached between us grabbing my cock and pumping the last of my orgasm over her, nearly making me come again.

"I'm so sorry baby. You're probably all messy." I said with remorse.

Her sweet little giggle came, "don't be sorry I liked watching you come all over me"

Well that did it and I was hard again instantly.

"Oh god" was all I could think to say. And she leaned in kissing my lips. I picked her up lifting her off the desk before bringing us both down to the floor to continue what we had started.