Kane

After our kitchen romp we walked arm in arm to the beach and played in the water. Hera described it to me, though I had seen it before I lost my eyesight so I had a good idea. The water was blue and clear and the sand was tan and smooth. She splashed me, running around and I could hear her excitement at being in this place. And when we were both exhausted we lay on our beach blanket in each other's arms soaking up the sun. It was a perfect way to spend our day.

We returned to the house as the sun descended. I had the personal chef come by and make Hawaiian favorites for Hera to try. Spam musubi, poke, Kalua pig. It was a feast and we ate til we were ready to pop.

We retired to the theater room and I let her pick a movie. She chose 50 shades of grey and I laughed. I had never seen it before but I had heard of it. Rich, kinky guy finds himself a submissive or something like that. I wondered if that's how she felt with me. I was young and rich and she was sweet and innocent.

"I read the books and I thought pft that's not real and yet here you are." She remarked. "You don't have a red room of pain that I don't know about, do you?" I imagined she was side eyeing me at the moment wondering if I wanted to suspend her or something like that.

I laughed "not unless you want me to have one." I turned cupping her face.

"Well some of its pretty sexy I'll admit and I wouldn't mind trying something new. I don't think I'd mind being spanked a little or maybe blindfolded." She commented.

Well if that didn't bring me to attention and harden me in a second flat. I was already mentally ordering a blindfold and cuffs in my head. "Anything you want and anytime you want it, it's yours." She brought her face to mine kissing me with fervor.

"I'll hold you to that." She said seductively before returning to the movie.

She fell asleep on my shoulder during the sequel exhausted from the sun and I wished I'd could carry her to bed but the last thing I wanted was to hurt her on accident. So I shook her gently waking her . We stood and with my cane in one hand and my other arm around her we took the elevator to our room. And I helped her get into bed where she rolled over and went back to sleep snoring softly.

I took off my clothes and slid in beside her bringing myself close to her body and falling asleep as I held her.

*********

It was Sunday and we were packing to leave. And I was excited at the thought of getting to spend our first night together at home after everything that transpired here. She packed for me though I insisted she didn't need to. But I learned from this trip that she was headstrong with her independence but also thoughtful.

Usually I would get pissed when someone did a task for me. I always felt that they assumed I couldn't do it myself. But no not with Hera she packed because she wanted to thank me for the trip. And because I was tired. And because she cared.

I wasn't sure my heart could get any bigger with how I felt about her.

We made one more stop and that was for Hawaiian shaved ice then we said aloha to hawaii as we boarded my jet taking us back to the west coast.

"When we get home I'll have Jackson drive us to your apartment to get the necessities and you'll come back to my place. I wish you would just move in. It's going to happen anyway."

"Well you're probably right Kane but I was thinking that maybe I would keep my apartment if or when I do...."

My heart sank and I got defensive. "Why? I thought you wanted to live with me eventually. Is there something you're not telling me?"

"No Kane I'm not hiding anything I swear."

"Then why Hera?!" My voice was getting loud and I needed to chill.

"Well...I mean what if you change your mind after living with me? I'd be homeless if you broke up with me. And I'd pay for it myself, my apartment I mean. I don't want you to pay for it or anything"

My heart softened but I was a little hurt too "you'd think I'd leave you on the streets baby? That I would take everything from you and leave you with nothing?"

"Oh my god no Kane no! You're the most giving person. I guess...I guess I'm just scared. I've never done this before and everyone's who been with me has given up on me...I guess I'm putting that on you and that's not fair. I'm sorry Kane." She sniffled and I reached across the table silently pulling her to me.

She came when I pulled her to my lap. "No I'm not being very fair either. I keep asking you to give up everything you've know since you had to do this thing on your own. And you've brought yourself so far already." I wiped her tears with my hand "but I need you to trust me when I say I'm not going anywhere. And even if I hated you, which I couldn't, I would never leave you homeless."

I wiped the remaining tears holding her close. I would have to think of a way to make her feel comfortable enough to leave her old life for a new one with me. My mind was turning as I held her.