Kane

I knew I was being a little high-handed but I didn't care she shouldn't be walking alone and taking the bus it wasn't safe.

"Kane that isn't necessary really, I take the bus everyday" she insisted.

"I know but Please Hera let me do this for you it's no trouble really" I countered

Her resigned sigh was consent enough and I squeezed her hand reassuringly. Jackson came to stop at what I assumed was her apartment. Jack got out and came around opening her door for her.

"Babe we will be right here waiting for you"

She closed the door and headed up stairs to change.

I picked up my phone and spoke into it texting Grayson if we were still on for our workout. When I got his return text he replied he would pick me up at 9a from my house.
I set my phone down as Hera came back and hopped into the car. I smiled at her jasmine vanilla scent that was mixing with the woodsy scent of my own.
"Thanks for waiting I'm all ready."

"Tell me what you're wearing baby so I can see you."

"Well the uniform for the diner is easy just jeans and a white tee shirt. My apron is dark green that I wear over it. I put my hair in a bun because it takes more time then I care to admit to manage" she gave a small giggle.

My smile was bigger as I pictured her sweet ass in jeans and her white shirt tucked into them. I reached out feeling the dip of the 'V' necked shirt and the swell of her breasts just peaking out.

"Beautiful" was the only word I could coherently form.

She reached for my hand and squeezed it and I brought her fingers to my lips and kissed each one.

As we rode together hand in hand we made small talk. Before arriving to Al's diner with 20 minutes left before she had to clock in I wasn't ready for her to go but I knew she took her work seriously and needed to go.

"Kane?"

"Yes?"

"I just wanted to tell you thank you. Yesterday was amazing. Today is too. When I got up yesterday I would have never guessed my birthday would turn into this. I wish there were more words to describe how I feel."

"Wait your birthday?!"

"Oh—shoot! I wasn't going to say anything. I never celebrate it."

"You know what you have work, when I see you later you can explain why you wouldn't want me to know." I smiled so she knew I wasn't serious. "Come here."

Hera leaned over bringing my face to hers and I gave her a few chaste kisses before the car door opened and she hopped out to start her day. My mind reeled over how I could make her birthday special.

******
Jackson drove me home and I had just enough time to change into some basketball shorts before I heard the honk of Grayson's lifted truck.
I grabbed my cane I met Gray outside ready for our workout. Despite the amazing orgasm Hera gave me this morning, I needed more of her but without her here I couldn't stop thinking about her. I needed to take my mind off of her and a workout with Gray was going to keep my mind and body busy.

I hopped into Gray's truck itching to tell him about my night with Hera.
At first glance it would have been like looking into a mirror. He was my identical twin. But we were very different in personality.

Grayson was a hardcore fitness trainer and his line of gyms were all over the US he was the better business man and more straight-laced than myself. His hair was neater, his facial hair completely gone but we shared the same blue eyes although his still worked.

I knew he still felt guilty of that fact but after 10 years I wasn't mad at him for not being in the car that night. It wasn't his fault that city bus driver was drunk. I was only grateful I had a second chance to live and after he pulled me from my depression at the loss of my sight and then I didn't waste another day not living.

And because of that I didn't care that what was happening with Hera was rapid. I had knocked on deaths door, and he didn't care about anything but if it was your time. It hadn't been mine yet so I was going to make the most of my second chance. And I wanted that time to be spent with her now.

"Brother what's new? You look too happy even for you" Grayson pointed out my shit eating grin

"Gray you are never gonna believe what happened yesterday"

On the drive to Energetic Gym I replayed my meeting with Hera and our night together. I left out the parts where she came for me over and over again using my fingers and my mouth but I'm pretty sure he got the gist of my night.

"Good for you Winnie it's been awhile since you had a good lay you need some ass man you've been crabby"

I hated his nickname for me and frowned at his use of it.
"Gray don't talk about her like that man or I'll kick your ass with my cane. She's not like that bro there's something different about her. We didn't even sleep together last night either. She's different man I think she could be the one"

"Pshhh the one? Come on bro I'm happy for you but that shit doesn't exist. But that's what I think. If that's how you feel about her then I'm happy for you bro. I can't wait to meet her."

He gave me a slap on the back. Grayson was a playboy sleeping with who ever he could, whenever he could and loving it that way. But he was my brother and I know he supported me in this. He just liked to play it cool. He brought the big truck to a stop and we both hopped out and made our way inside to workout.