Hera

He really had the audacity. "You want to pay me Kane? Kane I'm not a china doll I've made my own way for a long time I don't need your money. I'm not a whore for you to pay now that we've had sex. If I have to quit working you can keep your key."

"Hera, baby I don't want you to pay for anything. I want to take care of you, please." He pleaded.

"You can't take care of me by buying me Kane. I'm a person with my own life that I happen to want to share with you. I don't want to be paid for." I countered.

"I swear it's not like that. You're not a whore I can buy I know that. I didnt mean to suggest it that way. But can't we compromise? Quit one job. But instead of struggling take your money, keep it and save it up for school. I know you want to finish and I want to help. Since you won't let me pay for classes at least save your own for it." He bargained.

I sighed. I know he wanted to take care of me I just had never been in a situation where I relinquished myself to another. But he was being fair.

"Can I think about it Kane? I just don't know if I'm ready to do that yet."

"Ok deal at least think about it. Now come here and kiss me I don't want to fight baby." He ended our disagreement and I came to him for more of his kisses. I let the conversation go. Not wanting to waste any time over money.

We finished eating breakfast together, laughing and talking without stopping.

Afterwards he gave me a full tour of the house. The top floor held the master and another guest room each faced the wall of windows and glass with views to the beach and sand. The second floor had two more and a theater complete with leather recliners, cup holders and a popcorn machine. He promised we could watch a movie together.

And finally the ground floor was the formal dining, sitting area, gym and kitchen. The kitchen was wide open and huge with doors leading to the back patio.

"Kane would you cook with me sometime? I've never fed anyone else so I don't know if I'm any good." I laughed as I said. But Kane was quiet and I turned to look at his face. It was mixture of pain and happiness I think and reached out cupping his face.

"Kane...?" I questioned.

"I'd love to baby, with you. I just haven't really cooked since the accident. The thought has scared me I think." He admitted to me quietly.

Still cupping his face I said "The accident changed your eyesight not your passion we can cook together and you can show me."

I kissed him then to take away his fear and he wrapped his arms around me bringing me close. He kissed me back, returning his love. The fear was gone now and replaced with fire and passion. My hands made their way to his dark locks and I tangled my fingers in it. Pulling him until our bodies were flush. He pulled back only to dip his head to my neck to continue tasting me. My head fell back enjoying the moment.

"If we don't stop Hera I'm gonna take you on the floor." He said as he pulled back before switching to the other side of my neck.

"I really don't care Kane this feels too good." Was my response.

"Fuck it." And he picked me up wrapping my legs around his body. I directed him to the counter behind me and he moved quickly for a man who couldn't see and plopped me on the counter with expert navigation and precision.

I was in one of his big T-shirts and my bikini. We had plans to go to the beach after the tour but I didn't mind the detour we were taking instead. He removed his T-shirt setting it next to me before pulling his swim shorts down until his hard dick popped out bobbing freely. I shimmied my bottoms off until they fell to the ground my bare ass hot against the cold tile. I pulled him again grabbing his strong arms and wrapping them around my body. He started kissing me again reaching his hand under the shirt to cup my breasts. The bikini top didn't stop him and he moved it to the side releasing one breast. He massaged and lightly pinched my nipples making me moan. I spread my legs bringing his hard body between them.

I was ready for him and reached between us wrapping my fingers around his hardened member leading it to my core. His hands stopped their assault on my breasts and moved to my hips. He pulled me onto him making us both moan loudly.

"Kane, oh my god!" It was all he needed before his hips began thrusting into me as he pulled my hips towards him returning those thrusts. I wrapped my legs around him again and leaned back on my elbows as he thrusted more furiously.
Our combined moans filled the kitchen. He released my hip moving his thumb to my swollen clit making quick circles bringing me close.

"Kane, Kane thats it I'm coming baby!"

I came then panting heavily from the sensations my legs tightening around him. He grunted loudly pushing into me hard and bringing his face to mine as he came kissing and nibbling my lips. He pulled out spent, his dick soft and glistening from our combined pleasure.

I sat up unwrapping my legs and hopping off the counter. Handing him his clothes and getting dressed myself.

He kissed my forehead. "From virgin to sex goddess. Did I create a monster?" He was smiling big at me eyebrows wiggling.

I spread my hands across his chest. "I think you did Kane."