Kane

**mature audiences**

I stopped moving my hand immediately, my jaw dropped at her confession. I had daydreamed of her in every position imaginable like a fucking animal and here she was straddled across my lap innocent and untouched.

"Please Kane it's no big deal, really"

"Geezus Hera of course it's a big deal! I don't want to add any pressure to you, not to mention you don't lose your virginity on a couch!" I was feeling off kilter. I ran my hand through my hair, I had to know. "Is there anything you have done?"

"Uh....No" she confessed shyly.

Geezus. I was grateful she had told me. Learning this new info about her was just another piece to a puzzle. It wasn't a turn off but I certainly was going to take better care.

She deserved a special night with candles and flowers and beautiful music not what I was wanting to do on this couch in the here and now.

I moved my hand up her back and rubbed the tension out of her shoulders.

"It's ok baby. Hey, relax. If I'm the one you choose to give that part of you too I'll be grateful but that's not tonight. I want you to know me better before that happens"

I wished I could see her face and read her expressions but she started to relax as I rubbed her shoulders.

"Tell me what your thinking I can't see your face so I can't read your feelings"

"I didn't tell you so you would stop, I...I just wanted you to know that I might not be good at making you feel good. I don't really know what guys like you would like. You know experienced guys" She said so with sadness and embarrassment coming through at her inexperience.

This siren was worried about pleasing me.?! Her inexperience was a thrill to me sure, but only because we could teach each other without expectations. Her presence pleased me enough. The thought of pleasing her was intriguing. And I couldn't deny my responsiveness to her touch and the thought of her wanting to please me was enough to send me to the edge.

"Stay the night with me. Please?" I blurted out the request. I'm not sure what made me ask but I wanted her here with me if she wanted to be too. "We won't take it further then you want and I'm not going to make love to you tonight, not yet, not until you're ready. But stay here with me and if you change your mind I have a guest bedroom or I'll have Jackson take you home any hour, whatever you want."

I waited anxiously for her answer. I placed my hand on her back for comfort letting her know I was in if she was. I didn't want to add extra pressure and laying next to her would be enough.

"Yes. I think I'd like to stay with you" she answered nervously.

I was elated internally jumping up and down. I gently pushed her off of my lap to stand. Holding out my hands for her to hold, she stood letting me lead her up the steps to my bedroom.

My room was the most lavish part of my simple townhome. I flipped on the light thinking of what she must be seeing.
My bed was large taking up most of the space. Custom made for me with tall posts in each corner. It was a dark, deep colored wood with hand carved vines. I wanted a bed made for a king when I placed my order and they had delivered. Because my low vision didn't allow me to enjoy the sight I had the carvings done so that I could feel it's grandeur. The bathroom was just as extravagant with a large jacuzzi styled tub that could easily seat us both. I made a mental note to run her a bath when I got the chance. The shower was one of my favorite parts too with two heads on either side and a rain shower head on the top. It was luxurious I couldn't wait to lather up her body. But tonight wasn't for that.

"Don't forget if you feel uncomfortable at any time just tell me, I want you to want this with me ok"

I walked her to the bed and sat her down. Getting down to my knees in front of her I reached out to feel her legs following them down until I reached her feet. I removed her heels and set them off to the side just under the bed. I ran my fingers back up to her knees enjoying the soft feel of her legs. With little force I opened her knees wide and ran my hands up to her warm thighs.

"You're so warm and soft baby. I want to to touch every part of you" I felt a shudder go through her body and heard the soft gasp escape her mouth.

I pushed the skirt of her dress up and stood pulling it up and off with me.

"Stand up baby"

I felt her stand her body pressed up to mine in only her bra and panties. By this point I knew she was feeling my hardened cock on her belly. But tonight was for her not me. I held her close and reached for her chin pulling it up. She fit so perfect in my arms and I leaned down until our lips met.

It was fire and ice meeting again and I pushed my tongue out asking for entrance. She opened this time without hesitation. Our tongues danced and the fire was building. She moaned for me. I took my hand from around her and tugged lightly on the tip of her braided hair pulling her chin up to move my kisses down her long neck. Her sweet moans grew louder with her gained boldness. She moved her fingers to my hair holding my head as I kissed lower.

My lips met her bra the soft cotton hiding her pert nipples I reached around with one hand and swiftly unclasped the back to release her full heavy breasts. Using my tongue to locate a nipple I pulled it into my mouth sucking lightly. The hand in my hair gripped tighter and her body responded to mine. Moving to the other breast I gave it the same treatment enjoying the low groans coming from her throat. While I used my mouth to tease and taunt her breasts my other hand slid down her flat stomach and from the top of her panties I slipped two fingers down.
"Open up for me sweetheart"
He legs moved open and I placed two fingers on the tight little bundle of nerves.

"Oh Kane!"

My name was all I needed to hear and I moved my fingers in slow circles around her clit. Building up pressure and pulling away only to build it up again.
I could feel the pressure building in her body, her moans getting louder. Her head fell back. I assaulted her breasts, her neck and her lips with my mouth and tongue.

She was reaching the peak and I wanted to give it to her. She was dripping wet and I stopped only to slip a finger inside. She was so tight and I let her body adjust to the intrusion and when she loosened up I slipped a second in between her wet folds. I moved them in and out slower at first building up speed. Taking my thumb I placed it on her nub moving it with her body. The tension was building inside her she was ready to release it.

"Come baby, come for me"

At my words she screamed my name and it was like music. Her body tightened around my fingers and I pushed her orgasm through until her body calmed and relaxed. Her deep breathing slowed and I removed my fingers.

"You are a goddess Hera. So unbelievably sexy " I took my fingers still wet from her core and put them in mouth tasting her sweetness.

"You taste divine."

I heard her surprised gasp at my boldness and I reveled in the sound.