Kane

I didn't give Hera a chance to say no as I hopped out of bed. Remembering our clothes was piled at the end I was careful with my steps so that I didn't embarrass myself by tripping over my own damn shoes. I made my way to the bathroom and switched on the shower heads. I had considered a bath but we definitely didn't have enough time for that today but we would. I could feel the steam building up in the bathroom when I heard the door open and close behind me.

"Wow Kane this bathroom is amazing. I think my whole bedroom could fit in here"

I laughed she was probably right. I didn't care what her bathroom looked like but I knew mine was on the extravagant side. But I loved my shower and how much relaxation it brought me. Without the ability to see I often heightened my sense of touch. Since money wasn't an object for me I indulged where I wanted. I had a feeling this shower wasn't going to be very relaxing for me. My dick was already awake too standing at full attention and tenting my boxers.

"Waters warm for you baby, get in."

I listened to her slide her panties down her legs and step out of them. Leaving them on the floor in front of the shower entrance. What I would give to see the slow descent of her panties as they hit the floor. Or to watch her bend over ass on display as she slid them down. I groaned internally. 

I cursed my low vision. But thinking back to last night I had a pretty good version of that body in my minds eye. She trusted me as she let me take off her clothes. The way her nipples felt as I sucked them into my mouth tightening for me it was...indescribable. I was so hard last night giving without taking. But she was worth it. Though she was a virgin she wasn't completely innocent when my fingers met her smooth core I nearly came in my pants it was an unexpected surprise. Pleasing her through the night was more than I imagined after her confession. I was so freaking hard thinking of her.

There was no door to the shower only an opening between the glass. I listened to her footsteps enter the shower the sound of her bare feet on the shallow puddles forming on the shower floor. Her moans of relaxed pleasure could be heard from my position by the sink.

God she was a siren. A sweet angelic siren her moans like a call to my soul. I gave her a head start and then removed my own boxers releasing my hardened cock, there would be no hiding my arousal. I reached down slowly until I felt her panties and deposited both undergarments into my laundry hamper.
I quietly stepped in behind her. I figured her back was to me when I didn't hear her acknowledgment of my entering. She must have been enjoying the heat and pressure from the shower to not hear me step in. I reached out my hand until I felt her back and turned Hera around to face me.

"Oh! Kane! You scared me! I..uh.." she trailed off realizing to be in the shower I needed to be naked.

"I need to shower too don't be greedy"

We were toe to toe now. I figured it was time for to see the last bit of me that was hidden behind my clothes. I was comfortable in my skin knowing Grayson and I worked out together almost daily. And my dick was long with some girth and I wasn't embarrassed knowing she saw my hardness on full display. I wanted her to know that this was, what she did to me.

Her voice spoke to my soul but her body spoke to mine. I wanted her to know that I was attracted to her in the most basic of senses as well as deeper. My body had never been more reactive to another woman's like it was to hers.

As i stood I imagined her big dark eyes roaming my body and I smirked hoping she would stare.