"Fifteen"
Ebek felt his cheeks warming up when he saw a girl pressed against the wall being kissed by a guy.

"Damn"
Jazzy was surprised to hear his age.
Ebek looked older than his actual age because of his tall physique.

"Chalo Shehzaday aaj tumhen mazy karwate Hain"
Ebek frowned in confusion when they gestured him to sit down on a pink plush sofa.
Ebek stared down reluctantly and eyed the tray that Arhan had pushed in front of him.

"Drink these pretty boy. This is the cure to your problems"
Ebek was still a gullible kid so he had given in easily and drank the small shot glass in one gulp.
Whatever that was, it surged a fire inside of him as he drank another glass.
It was very bitter and it burned his throat but it somehow made him crave even more.
His head felt light headed and Ebek let out a laugh.
He hated his parents, He hated them.
Ebek laughed again and drowned another glass, feeling his heart beat increasing.

"Hey handsome"
A female voice slurred in his ear, Ebek stared at the red haired girl in front of him, he didn't noticed anything else as his vision was blurry.

"Take care of him for the night Jennie"
Babar said as he snatched Ebek's wallet from the table.

"I'll take care of him, it's been a while since I spent the night with someone this handsome"
Ebek felt a caress on his neck as he struggled to open his eyes.

"And we will take care of this"
Arhan laughed while counting the thousand bills from Ebek's wallet.

That was the only thing he heard that night but he was feeling various touches, someone was touching him,
Ebek rubbed his eyes but they won't open.
A hand was unbuttoning his shirt and he blacked out after that.

~

"Rose Rose Rose"
Murtaza was singing in a high pitched voice as he saw Gulaab who was sitting on the couch in the living room.

"Murtaza Bhai. What is this behaviour?"
Ammara glared at him when he pushed her aside and sat between her and Gulaab.

"You shut up, goldfish"
Murtaza jibed at her plump lips. A smile projected on his lips when he saw her face getting red in anger.

"Rose, let's go to pizzeria. Just you and me without this brat accompanying us"
Murtaza suggested side eyeing Ammara who was going to whack his head any moment.

"Murtaza Bhai. If Ammara won't go then I won't accompany you"
Ammara smirked and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Rose you don't ever take side with me, I can be your best friend but you only hang out with her"
Murtaza's voice was filled with fake emotions as he wiped his imaginary tears; causing Gulaab to broke into a fits of giggles.

"The only thing you're good at being is a pervert Murtaza bhai"
Hamid laughed loudly from the other side of the room at Ammara's remark.

"You little shit. Girls are attracted to me even if there's no effort from my part"
Murtaza pinched the side of her arm, he panicked when Ammara let out an exaggerated scream.

"Mom-"

"Aye Chup"
Murtaza leaned in and palmed her lips, he felt a surge of current feeling her soft plump lips on his palm.

"Lbbveed-"

"What? Kiya bol rhy ho"
Ammara gestured at his hand.

"Ohhhhh sorry"
He retracted his hands from her lips.