"Hey, you two. We're here to workout so better stand up now and join me." He said.

"We're not in the mood to workout, Chittaphon."

"So why did you come with me?"

"You insisted us to go with you." I said and rolled my eyes. I took out my phone from my pocket and opened the message I received earlier.

Who are you?

"Who's that?" I flinched when I suddenly heard Irene unnie's voice. I forgot that she's beside me.

"Nothing. Just a friend." I said.

"Anyway, Lisa, what's the score between you and Jennie?" Ten asked.

"We already confessed our feelings for each other." I simply said.

"Wow! I thought you're a total coward to confess." He said so I glared at him.

Well, it's true. I'm a coward before about confessing my true feelings. Because I'm afraid of rejections.

"You're not courting her yet?"

"Not yet but I'm planning to."

"Better do it or I'll kill you." Irene unnie said in a low tone. It made me chuckle.

"Ne, unnie. I'll make her mine. Don't worry."

"You really love her, right?" Ten asked.

"Ofcourse!"

"I trust you, Lali." He stated. I just smiled.

***
After an hour, we already went back in our resthouse. We spotted the rest of the squad in the living room. Jisoo unnie quickly stood up when she saw us and glared at us.

"Where have you been? We're so worried about you! You didn't even left a note! Aish! These three little kids!" She hissed.

She looks like a mother scolding her kids.

"We just went out to workout, Chu. Don't worry." Irene unnie said. Chaeng stood up, too, and smacked my head.

"What the?!"

"You're girlfriend was so worried about you!" She shouted.

Girlfriend?

"What? As far as I know, I'm single." I confusingly said.

"Jennie unnie claimed you as her girlfriend." My eyes widened.

Jennie claimed me as her girlfriend? Am I dreaming? If yes, don't you fucking dare wake me up.

I immediately looked at Jennie who's now fiddling with her fingers and avoiding my stares.

"Oh. Sorry if I made you so worried, baby." I teased and smirked at her. She quickly blushed and looked down.

"Aigoo. Love birds. Let's go and leave the two of them here." Bam said and left with the squad. I sat beside Jennie and gave her my sweetest smile.

"Girlfriend, huh." I teased. She glared at me and pinched my side.

"Shut up. I was just so worried about you."

"Oh, really? Sorry, baby." Her eyes widened and slapped my arm. "Ouch! That hurts, Nini!"

"You deserved that, you little monkey!" I glared at her for calling me a little monkey. "Oh, stop glaring. I'm scared." She sarcastically said. I rolled my eyes and stood up.

That's it. I'm pissed.

I started to walk towards our room. I was about to open the door when suddenly someone hugged my waist from behind. And based on the scent I smelled, it's Jennie.