Chapter Five- The Date Part One

Hey guys I'm so sorry for not uplaoding in like forever but I wil try harder to upload now. So please vote and comment (not a hard thing to do). Anyways to the story....

-----------------------------------

Recap:

I fixed my hair the best I could and tried to smile but I couldn't do it properly. Then something scared the shit out of me. There was a hand, it was touching my shoulder.

I couldn't move, I couldn't scream. All I could do was stand there. No one else seemed to notice.

 Chapter Five- The Date Part One

"Boo!" A voice said all of a sudden.

I screamed. I turned around and it was Laura. She was smiling at me evilly.

"Laura! Why did you scare me?" I asked her.

"Oh My God, you should have seen the look on your face when I scared you!" She laughed.

I laughed a little with her but I was actually mad. What was with her? I don't like being scared. She kept laughing and laughing, she was holding onto her stomach. The people in the store we're giving us weird looks and the worker looked ready to kick us out. I pushed Laura out of the store gently and I helped her to sit down on the benches outside.

"It's not funny!" I protested.

"Yes. It. Is." She said in between laughs.

"Well I don't think so, I don't like being scared." I said to her in an angry tone.

After a while she calmed down. "Look I'm sorry I know you probably think I'm weird, right?" She yelled.

"No it's okay." I smiled.

"Thank god. I thought you were going to be really mad." She said in relief.

I look around the mall again and I found a shop that really appealed to me. It was a small jewellery shop. It was empty right now and I really wanted to go. I pull Laura with me and she gives me a questioning look. I told her to just follow me. I take her into the shop and I was stunned. The jewellery was so nice!

There were causal and formal types of jewellery. I loved buying jewellery. It doesn't matter if you have more than enough because you can keep switching through different styles and colours every day. I looked over at Laura and she seemed astonished too. There were so many, they filled the whole shop.

The shop owner was an old lady with a warm smile. She looked rich and professional. She had on a pearl necklace and earring set and a cream coloured blazer and business skirt. Her hair was in a tight and neat bun. For some reason I think I recognized her. She seemed so familiar.

"Alice?" She said in her old lady voice.

She knew my name? So that meant I do know her. But I couldn't put my finger on it. Who was she exactly? 

"How do you know my name? Do I know you?" I asked her.

"It's me, your grandma's sister Amelia. Do you remember me now?" She asked.

Oh yeah! She was my grandma's sister!

"Oh yeah I remember!"

I hug her tightly and she hugs me back. It had been almost a whole entire year since I've seen her.

"So how have you been?" She asked me.

"I'm fine. How about you, how are you?"

"I'm fine too. So what are you doing here?"