Living With a Hot Guy and His Brother ~ One

My name's Alice and I am 17. My life sucks. I can't get a boyfriend, I suck at school and my friends all really don't like me a lot except Lea.

The teacher handed back report cards, I held mine; my hands shaking. Please god let it be okay.

I opened it up and looked at the sheet of paper, examining it.

I groaned it was bad... My dad will freak when he sees this.

I met up with Lea after the day ended.

"Hey" I said. She turned to look at me.

"Bad mark?" She asked.

I nodded.

"How about you?" I asked.

She gave me a guilty look. "A's and B's" She averted her eyes to the side.

Lea was smart, I knew that but not even 1 C. My dad basically loved her. She was always the daughter he didn't have.

I tried to smile and not look jealous. My dad liked her more than me! I mean who's parents are like that?

"Oh that's great" I said brightly.

"Y-yeah"

"Kay I'll see u later"

"Bye" she said quietly.

I walked home; it was only like a 2-3 minute walk.

I envied all the people with cars, almost everyone had one.

I walked into my house and gulped my dad was sitting on the couch and reading the newspaper.

"H-hi dad-d" I stuttered.

"Hi. Let me see your report card" He said.

WAIT HOW DID HE KNOW???

He must have seen my face because then he said. "Samantha called after you left for school and she told me how excited she was for report cards today" He said showing no emotion.

I nodded.

Fuck that bitch. She was my 'friend'. How could she do that? Probably planned it all along...

I sighed and slipped my bag onto the ground and got out my report card. I handed it to him and he read it slowly.

"Alice I'm afraid I'm going to have to send you to your grandma's they have a really good private school there" My father crossed his arms on his chest and gave me a stern look.

"What that's not fair!" I yelled at him in a girly voice.

"Well life isn't fair" He repeated in the almost same voice but in more of a teasing way then yelling.

I packed all my stuff so I can go live with my grandma.

Well at least I can try to start over! I made sure I had my iPod Touch, my laptop, my lip glosses and make up, hair straighter, and my purse.

My dad was planning on driving me all the way there, which was like 4 hours of driving and then he was going straight home.

I made myself a fruit salad and I ate it slowly thinking about how it would be like there. I knew my grandma was rich and I would get money from her to buy cool new things but what was school going to be like?

I wanted to be a cheerleader and I was actually really good compared to everyone else but I was too shy to go to the try outs. I knew if I went, I would be cheer captain and like most popular girl in the whole school. But could I really do it? I mean the new private school I'm going to.