쉰아홉

chapter fifty nine

did you guys watch finding skz s2? its so hilarious, i cant wait for the next episode

did you guys watch finding skz s2? its so hilarious, i cant wait for the next episode. also binsung nation is rising and im so excited, this is the second last chapter before i finish this ff. ily all sm!!

———

"hyunjin, minho has something to say to you." changbin announced, turning to face the older with an enormous smile. minho briefly looked over to the boy standing beside him before sighing deeply, averting his gaze to the taller seconds later.

"i'm sorry." he finally said, causing hyunjin to widen his eyes in shock. he didn't expect to suddenly hear those words come out from the older's mouth, it was something completely new.

he blinked rapidly in response, unable to process what he'd just heard. was this the same minho he'd known for years? maybe it was possible for him to change after all. hyunjin smiled widely after hearing his words, immediately embracing the two males into a hug.

"you two finally made up!" he excitedly exclaimed, relieved that everything was okay. well, not entirely okay yet. he soon pulled away from the hug to which he folded his arms afterwards with a slightly unsatisfied expression. "i'm still not accepting this." 

the older sighed to himself, realising what he'd meant. "i know i've been such a dick to the both of you and i shouldn't have done what i did. i'm really sorry, you guys are so important to me."

hyunjin said nothing for a moment as he stared into minho's eyes silently, eventually seeing something different than before. that was when he smiled in relief before looking back at him with guilty eyes. "and i'm sorry for what we did too, we must've hurt you. you mean a lot to us." he explained, looking down with a remorseful sigh.

changbin couldn't help but smile as he observed, relieved that the relationship they'd spent for years was finally gained back like they'd hoped for a while already. this caused minho to give them a small smile, relieved that he was able to have his best friends back; it was all he needed.

"urm minho..." changbin started, making the said male turn his head to face him.

"i know..." he sighed heavily, clearly reading his mind through his eyes. "you want me to apologise to him as well." 

"yeah..." changbin almost mumbled, rubbing his neck in response.

minho paused for a moment, thinking hard to himself. he didn't know what to say next neither did he know what to do, he knew that this wasn't enough, they weren't the main people to say it to - it was the other.