열일곱

— chapter seventeen —

ive completely failed my exams so far, well done to me :')  im so glad that skz was there to cheer me up so im alright now, its all thanks to them and my friends :D

———

the words from the younger kept distracting changbin as he walked in. he didn't know why but he couldn't get it off his mind no matter how many times he tried and think of something else, it was worrying him a lot.

what did he want to say? what was it that was stopping him? changbin didn't know what it was but he could feel his heart break every time he sees the younger all distraught and distressed; it was clearly destroying him inside.

he just wanted to be there for the younger as much as he possibly could, he wanted to see through his flaws and help him with whatever he was suffering from. but how was he going to do that? how was he going to make the younger open his heart up?

countless of questions that couldn't be answered were starting a riot inside his mind the moment he entered the restaurant before him. he followed the other boys in while he was lost in thought of the younger trying to tell him something.

'i need to know what's going on with him.' he thought when he realised they were being called over by the seniors who were at the very corner of the restaurant. the 4 boys walking over to them as they could also see other students from their year as well, the table was massive and was almost packed by seniors and freshmen.

a man slightly older than them with light orange hair got up and started walking over to them, his smile showing. "you must be felix, jisung, chan and changbin right?" he started off by saying, his gesture pointing to each one of them as he matched them up correctly.

felix smiled at the correct answer and nodded. "yes that's right." the male grinning in response from the thought of getting everything right.

"nice to meet you, i'm woojin, your senior." he introduced himself, taking his arm out for a handshake which each one of the boys shook in turns.

"nice to meet you too." chan smiled following the other boys after him. as woojin led them over to the table, changbin found himself sitting next jisung with felix and chan sitting opposites them. he briefly looked over to the younger in slight worry before turning his head back to face the rest of the table with a relaxed smile.

when everyone had gathered together, woojin took this opportunity and stood up holding a glass of soju in his hand, all eyes were laid on him. he gave everyone a welcoming smile before opening his mouth to speak, "i would like to thank everyone for being able to attend this celebration with us, seniors. it was nice to meet everyone, i hope i'll get along with you all, welcome to korean university! i hope you'll all work hard to your ability, i wish you the best. enjoy this event with us and cheers!"