마흔셋

— chapter forty three —

on two kids room +1 with hyunjin, jisung and seungmin, they were talking about changbin and poor jisung, he looked so upset and jealous how he couldnt touch him or hell run away

on two kids room +1 with hyunjin, jisung and seungmin, they were talking about changbin and poor jisung, he looked so upset and jealous how he couldnt touch him or hell run away. the only proper hug was their first miroh win ;((
———

the thought of the older immediately came into mind as soon as jisung stepped into the dorm moments later, finding himself unable to wipe the smile off his face. he had never felt so thrilled before, all of the contended feelings he'd left in the dorm instantly came back to him.

"c-changbin hyung, i'm back..." he called out the said male's name, hoping for an answer to which he never received one. soon changing his expression to confusion yet worry, he took his shoes off before walking around the room, hoping to somewhat find the other.

it didn't take him long to find changbin sitting on his bed, looking somewhat bothered as he sighed in defeat. jisung didn't know what to feel at this moment, despite his relieved feelings of being able to see the older again, he couldn't help but stare back at him anxiously.

"w-what's wrong...?" he questioned in such worry, walking towards the raven haired male who instead, looked up from the floor to give the younger a smile.

"oh jisung, you're back already?" changbin said, somewhat avoiding the question. jisung nodded unknowingly as he sat down beside the other, continuing to stare back at him with his gentle and soft eyes - concern pouring out of them.

"i-i called your name but you didn't answer..." jisung quietly muttered, looking more uneasy than before. he didn't want the other to feel so down, he wanted to help to the best ability he can; he found himself wanting to protect the male from any harm or dangers.

"did you? oh sorry, i didn't hear." he answered, smiling softly at the younger.

"i-it's okay... is there something bothering you...?" the younger asked, reaching his hand over to changbin's shoulder as he blushed madly at the thought of touching him.

"nothing's bothering me, i'm okay." changbin eventually said with a widen smile before getting up, looking down on the younger who was still sitting down with eyes staring back at him. "let's get ready for school."

"okay..." jisung finally whispered with a small smile, not knowing what to do next.

throughout the whole day of school, changbin couldn't stop thinking about what it was chan said this morning, the unimaginable reaction of felix if he'd found out who his crush really likes. it had bothered him quite a bit, what would happen if they both found out?