— chapter four —

did everyone have a good christmas? comment down what you got ^^ also how was gone days, it was the best gift they had given us ;D

———

no matter how many times he tried to calm down, he couldn't. the name sounded nothing but poison to him and he had always knew there was no way out of it; it would just bring the worst in him.

the second he read the unfortunate name upon him, he unconsciously stepped back. his emotions had already taken over him which caused him to do nothing but shudder in great fear.

it was as if the world was planning to gang up on him and make him suffer. just by hearing the name next to his, gave him a dreadful feeling he hadn't felt before in such a long time.

jisung didn't know what to do. all he wanted to do right now is run away again, this time somewhere far enough where no one could find him - not even his best friend or his own family. he felt lost as ever.

"yes chan, i'm nearly there and no, i don't need any help. buzz off." just then, he heard a familiar yet terrifying voice getting much closer and louder. the moment he could hear it coming towards his direction, he froze as he could feel a cold sensation coming up his spine. it was already too late.

he was now shaking intensely, his breath becoming more and more out of control. his heart throbbing in pain and sweat rapidly streaming down his head. it was him.

the brown haired male couldn't move, it was like something was holding him down and he didn't like it one bit. then a thought briefly came across his mind. 'wouldn't it be better if i disappear from this world after all?'

at that moment, he was deeply lost in thoughts. that was when the same voice woke him up as he called out his name. "jisung...?" his tone sounded soft and gentle.

but to jisung, it didn't sound anything like that. in fact, he hated the sound of the older calling out his name, it terrifies him so much, to the extent that he just want to take his life right this instance.

"l-leave me alone!" he managed to cry out. it had shocked changbin to the point that he didn't realise he had dropped the phone he was just having a conversation with now.

"are you okay-" changbin tried reaching out but was immediately cut off by jisung's harsh, traumatised tone.

"i said, leave me alone!!!" he screamed, this time raising his voice. at this moment, he didn't care who heard it, he just wanted to be left alone. the raven haired male watched as jisung slid his back against the wall until he was positioned into a crouch with his hands covering his vulnerable face.