쉰일곱

— chapter fifty seven —

oml binsung was hopping on idol radio with their legs tied, i literally died

oml binsung was hopping on idol radio with their legs tied, i literally died. theres more moments these days and i love it sm, also lets stream and vote for skz so they can win!! they deserve it ;0

———

changbin remained still as he did nothing, just helplessly watching the older walk away. he didn't know why he was suddenly bothered from what he'd said, the words continuously running through his head each second.

it was distracting him more than he'd thought, he couldn't help but think over them again and again - it was causing an unexpected affect on him. 'friendship...' he then thought to himself, completely lost in his own thoughts to realise what was happening around him.

"binnie hyung?" that was when jisung's voice woke him up into reality, causing changbin to snap out of thoughts as he could feel massive flutters just from hearing the nickname he loved.

"oh, what is it jisung?" changbin smiled, his full attention was now on the younger before him.

"are you okay? you seem to be distracted, i hope i didn't do anything wrong..." jisung answered, concern and guilt could be seen through his eyes as they stared lovingly at him.

the other shook his head in reassurance seconds later, smiling wider at him. "oh no, you didn't do anything wrong. don't worry about it, i'm fine." he spoke when he slightly widened his eyes in shock. "also jisung, you're not stuttering anymore." 

jisung blushed in embarrassment, soon realising what he'd meant. "it's all thanks to you, i'm no longer anxious anymore. thank you hyung, for giving me confidence." 

this made changbin beam excitedly at the younger, glad that he was also able to overcome it. he'd never felt so relieved for him. "that's great! i'm glad i can help you with it."

there was silence for a moment, both lost in each other's eyes as they stared deeply at one another. "also binnie-" jisung was able to say something when a sudden voice interrupted.

"changbin!! you're already back? sorry i'm late, i had to get something but then something else got in the way so i ended up getting held back." changbin looked over to a rushing chan, a sense of relief flushing through him.

"chan, what took you so long? i waited." he playfully whined, waiting for the older to catch up to them. he then briefly turned to jisung who was also watching the blondie hopelessly. "did you say something? sorry, i didn't catch that." 

but to his luck, jisung averted his stare back at changbin before shaking his head with a smile. "it was nothing, don't worry."