서른아홉

— chapter thirty nine —

skz has been feeding us a lot this quarantine and its so amazing that theyre doing this for us, i cant wait for what they have next~ woah red haired chan tho, thats unexpected 👀

———

changbin sat on the couch as he waited for the younger to come back anytime now. there were so many things he wanted to ask him but he wasn't sure if jisung would be able to take them properly; he knew that he was a sensitive person who gets easily hurt. 

however, despite all of that, he wanted to be the person whom the brown haired male could lean on and tell his problems to. he didn't want to leave him to suffer all by himself, he wanted to see all sides of the younger no one has ever seen before.

he checked his phone to see that 15 minutes had passed yet there was still no sign of him. he didn't know why but a sense of worry was soon flushing through his body, slowly building up inside of him. why hasn't he come back?

the other didn't know what the reason could've been, jisung would usually come back 5 minutes later after it ended; he wanted to see the younger all safe and sound. a thought ran through his head seconds later as he shook his legs tremendously while staring at the clock before him.

'did something happen to him? why isn't he back?' he thought to himself, countless questions were starting to form inside of his mind as he waited - his patience soon fading away.

that was when he took a deep breath before standing up, going into the kitchen to fetch some snacks to take his mind off it. maybe there was something the younger had to do, maybe there was a reason for his lateness; maybe he shouldn't be worrying about things like this.

but no matter how hard he tried to wait patiently, he couldn't help but want to see jisung again.

"what do you think you're doing?" minho growled, holding jisung by the collar tightly. the younger had no idea what to do but squirm under him, attempting to break free of his grip as tears started to fall from his face.

fear and trauma filled his face as his eyes shook enormously before him, memories from the past soon corrupting him. there was nothing he could do, he was far too weak to do anything; all he could do now is take it and wish for it to end anytime soon.

"i said, what the fuck do you think you're doing?! first you go ahead and change changbin, then you go ahead and take him away from hyunjin and now you have the audacity to try and take hyunjin away from me?! what is wrong with you? why are you such a bitch?! you're a mistake, you're worth nothing but a piece of shit." minho yelled, soon throwing him on the floor.